Boredom to the extreme (Stole from Savanna Suicide)

Answer yes to 20 or more of these and you can be Proud to call yourself a fan. Answer yes for more than 80% of this you can be extremely proud of yourself!

'cause that would mean that you are a ToKiOMaNiAc!!!! lol :D

So here it goes...
• You know all the band members full names.
Bill Kaulitz-Trumper, Tom Kaulitz-Trumper, Georg Hagen Mortiz Listing and Gustav Klaus Wolfgang Schaefer. (I hope i got the order of the middle names right) Satisfied?
• You know that Bill is in fact a guy, and a sexy one at that.
Yeah. i get so frustrated when my friends call him "Dude looks like a lady"
• You contemplate murder if someone says Bill’s a girl and or gay.
Ehm, yeah
• You hate Leah Miller!!
*thinks of who that is* Google.com away!!
• Bushido creeps you out, even the sound of his name.
*nods*
• You know that Tom is not a pervert , he’s just Tom .
well, duh. otherwise he would be....well, not Tom
• You know that tom is 10 minutes older than Bill.
Euhm, who doesn't
• You know who Saki is.
SAKI!!!!!! *nods*
• You know what “R,S,G” is without thinking.
got that right
• If you hate it when people Photoshop “Twincest” pictures
i don't like the Photoshop, but the drawings i've seen are really good
• You don’t consider Tokio Hotel an “Emo” group.
got that right
• You Randomly speak German.
Ja. Ich bin halb Deutsch
• You have the power to turn all conversations into t.h subjects.
Hell yeah!!
• You know who Jumbie is.
JUMBIE!!! "Dies ist mein kleinest Fleuzung. Ich nennen....JUMBIE!!" (I hope that's how he said it)
• You say “Danke Brauni” randomly.
only after Jumbie's saved
• You’re non fan friends get annoyed that you talk about them so much.
yeah. i've gotten hit once.
• Its hard to chose your favorite band member.
got that right. i find one thing i like about one band member that i like the most about them, then i find something else about another band member.
• You watch THTV every Wednesday.
They haven't put a new one on Youtube yet!!! i miss it!!
• You would consider Bill’s butt a wonder of the world.
Ach mein Gott ja!!!
• Saying “sexy” is just to plain , you have to say “Sexy Hexy”.
Guilty
• You have seen Tom sing “Sweet home Alabama”.
yes and i have watched it repeatedly
• If someone says “ Bill , Tom Georg or Gustav” you thoughts immediately go to Tokio Hotel.
yeppers
• You think Gustav is the most adorable and sexiest drummer ever.
Dude, he's like a teddy bear!!! i wanna a Gustav hug now!!!!
• You know that the “Hotel story” the boys were overly excited to tell
*falls out of chair laughing and goes to watch the video*
• You wished Gustav talked more often.
hell yeah!!! he never talks
• You know how the name “Tokio Hotel” was established.
yep. :]
• You know that in German Tokyo is actually spelt with and “I”.
yessums. i had to explain that to a lot of people when i first wore my awesome Tokio Hotel shirt to school
• You HATE it when people say there dumb for not spelling Tokyo correctly.
yeah. i mean, that's how es ist spelt in Deutsch. why would they have it in English if they're German?
• If you have been to a concert, it was the best moment in your life.
*pout* not yet. :[
• you love Bill’s dancing no matter what people say.
Dude Ich liebe Bill's tanzen! (i hope that's correct. i'll be in my second--er--third year of German as of August 12)
• You know the Star Search story.
*Smiles and can't help laughing*
• You know that every one in the band has amazing hair including Gustav’s hat.
Got that right!!!!!
• Watching Tokio Hotel videos on YouTube is the best part of your day.
Of course!
• Its hard to Imagine what it would be like if you didn’t discover Tokio Hotel, in fact you don’t want to think about it.
I would be very different
• You know that Tom has over 70 caps.
no big shocker there. i love his HATER hat though.
• You love all of them unconditionally.
of course! who couldn't
• You know that Georg’s hair always has to be perfect.
dude! i've envious of Georg's hair!!!
• You have a wall in your room dedicated to them.
Thank Buddha for the invention of Photobucket, tape, and the printer.
• You know that GEORG is not George.
yeah. i hate it when people try to Americanize it
• You know it’s “Euhm…” and not “umm….”
yessums
• You now love everything German.
it just intensified it.
• You know the twins cant cook but can make “sauce”.
sucks for them!!
• You convert people to Tokio hotel-ism.
i was converted actually. i think i may have converted someone though...
• You randomly laugh when you think of the funny tings the boys have said.
yeah.
• You completely agree with Bill when he thought Snow White slept with one of the dwarfs.
dude i so think she freaking did. i mean, come on!!! she was in a house with seven little men! of course she slept with one of them!!
• When you step out side you say “Vat beautiful wetha , nice nice nice” no matter what the weathers like.
*smiles*
• You know all the lyrics in English and German.
know all the english. working on the German (i have Heilig, Durch den Monsun, and Spring Nicht down)
• You have cried or almost cried to a Tokio hotel song.
you have no idea.
• When watching “spring nicht” you beg Bill not to jump.
[SPRING NICHT, BILLA!]
• You love male Tokio Hotel fans.
if i ever met one, i would
• You defend Tokio hotel to no end from no life haters.
yeah. i've hit a couple people who bad-mouthed them (mostly for calling Bill a chick/stupid emo fag)
• You’re totally convinced Tokio hotel is made up of some kind of gods.
hell yeah!!!
• You LOVE Bill’s Goldene kamera speech.
Dude! hell yeah
• The Tokio hotel sign is EVERYWERE thanks to you.
yep
• You got excited when you found out they named a tropical storm Gustav.
i danced around. my mom thought i was weird
• You make Tokio Hotel references without noticing
*nods*
• Everything is a Monsoon. Even if its only windy.
guilty
• In the middle of conversations you zone out, then say a random Tokio Hotel fact.
[Hahaha, the other day I did that and said, "Big Mac, six chicken nuggets, and a vanilla milkshake." 20 points if you know what that means.] (<--------is that what Bill gets from McDonalds?)
i've done that.
• You have thought about or have put David Hasselhoff on you’re iPod or MP3 just for Georg.
*shakes head* hate to break it to you Georgie.
• You have put or thought about putting Nena on you’re iPod or MP3 just for Bill.
done it
• You have put or thought about putting Sammy Deluxe on you’re iPod or MP3 just for Tom.
Dude Samy Deluxe is actually really good. (although i'm kinda scared to find out what he's singing--err--rapping about)
• You have put or thought about putting Foo Fighters on you’re iPod or MP3 just for Gustav.
Dude. "my hero" is an amazing song
• When Gustav does speak you melt inside.
i'm like "Dude! he speaks!!!" lol
• You almost, wanted to, or even cried when Tokio Hotel won “best new artist” at the VMA’s
almost did. i jumped around and did my happy dance. then got smacked by my little brother
• You can recognize Bill’s voice any were and in any language.
euhm, duh!
•You follow the guy’s advice on food.
only with blizzards
• You have named something Georg, Tom, Bill or Gustav.
not yet. my iPod's Dino and my Zune is The Joker. i do have a stuffed animal named Jumbie though
• You find it annoying when interviewers ask the same questions (How did you get you’re name, or how did you meet).
yeah
• You have heard those questions so many time you could answer them the same way the guys would.
yep
• When they smile you can’t help but to smile too.
especially when Bill does. i mean, seriously!!! his smile's adorable!!!
• When you try and do homework you get side tracked with Tokio Hotel stuff.
yeah. i look at my wall in my room and randomly start looking at each picture of them
• You can differentiate between Georg & Tom's voices in "R Y H" and "W S E H" when they perform them live.
i can by just listening to them
• You believed Bill when he said that Super Mario was real.
really....?! Shweet!!
• You know that even though Tom cuts small slices of cake, he's "the master of cutting".
yep
• If you had to buy Georg toilette paper, it would be Charmin Extra Strong.
*laughs at thought* gott i can't keep a straight face when i think of that
• You make comics about the guys.
dude i don't have the art skillz for that sadly
• You know/wonder how they made the "Rette Mich" music video.
now i'm curious
• You know that Bill is allergic to apples and mosquitoes.
dude! sucks for him!!! sorry, that was mean. *grounds self and stands in corner*
• You know that Tom has 32 dreads.
doesn't shock me
• You never thought you would, but you disagreed with Bill when he said that Georg was ugly.
Dude, Georg is amazng!!!
•You thank the good Lord for Halloween and Vampires, which coincidentally, inspired Bill's black hair and make-up.
Thank you Buddha!!!
•You plan on camping outside the closest record shop when TH's new CD comes out.
........*shifty eyes* i was soooooo not planning that
•You think about the day you will marry Bill, Tom, Gustav or Georg... or all of them.
dude you can't marry them all!!! it would be really weird
•Tom's abs=Life
*stares off into space thinking about Tom's abs* nice......
•You discovered a new artist that you think is awesome, thanks to their amazing taste in music.
yep.
•You could recommend a band to any of them, any day.
most likely.
•You were jealous of Jannel, but completely supported her.
*goes to look up Jannel on google*
• Random people at school try to piss you off by saying Tokio Hotel sucks.
uh-huh
• You join every possible fan club/forum for T.H.
not yet
•. You tell people you’re allergic to apples, just like Bill.
but i like apples too much. and my friends have seen me eat apples, so fail for me there
• You have sleepovers just to watch Schrei live DVD, or listen to their music.
*thinks* sounds fun! i shall cal Betherz!
• you add/accept facebook requests from TH fans all over the world.
no one's requested me yet...taht i know of
• You’re jealous of the people that get to go to Germany.
JA!!! i'm going (Hopefully) next spring break
•You haven’t had a boyfriend/crush in a while because NOBODY will ever be as perfect as Tokio Hotel.
*nods*
• You’re starting to listen to more German music.
yep
• Your French teacher asks you about something interesting in Paris, you say Tokio Hotel performed at the Eiffel tower 4 ALOT of people. And you know that the person who "invented" the Eiffel tower is GUSTAV Eiffel.
i don't take French. my school only has Spanish and German (it'll be only Spanish by my senior year)
• You’re new fave ice cream flavor is caramel brownie.
that sounds really yummy actually
• You put "Miles Away" by Madonna on your iPod cause of Georg.
never listened to it actually
•you have attempted to do a Billacure, or do your hair like Bills.
i wanna do my nails like Bill's
• You now watch Scrubs or Prison Break.
haven't seen Prison Break. love Scrubs before i found out they did as well
• You know where the boys were at for this WHOLE year.
nope. they went AWOL on me
• You now ROCK OUT like Bill to Michael Jackson, with a fan and a whole lot of energy.
*looks for fan* damn it i can't find my "Beat it " fan!!
• When you go to Hot Topic, you try to find all the stuff that the boys were playing with in the THTV episode: Hot Topics at Hot Topic.
i found the "Choose your weapon" shirt for Rock Band. but that's it
• You complain due to the lack of TH stuff in you’re country.
it sucks.....but just you wait
• You calculate how much you've spent on T.H. stuff and go "Wow.... W.e. it was totally worth it."
two shirts, SCREAM, THTV caught on camera...wow.
• When people try to tell you you're obsessed, you correct them by saying that it's "love".... not "obsession"
nein, it's a little of both
• You love Oreo s and orange Skittles.. even if you really don't.
ich liebe Oreos und orange Skittles
• You wish you could have been there when the twins put out the candles... Mehr lesen, just to say "Happy birthday".
yep
• When you hear a love song on the radio... you immediately think of Bill, Tom, Gustav & Georg.
uh-huh
• You KNOW that "Reden" is about you.
well, duh!! obviously
• If you were to visit Germany once... just ONCE, you would go to Bill & Tom's apartment and knock on the door and announce "Hello, I am here... I am Pamela".
nope. i would say, "House keeping you want fresh towels?" just to see if they answer the door
• You wish you were Jessica Alba... kind of.
a little
• You know that "HO HO HO" has a new meaning...a sexy one.
*nods*
• Bill as Santa has become one of your new fantasies.
*starts fanatizing*
• You have that one best friend (you made into a Tokio Hotel fan of course) that you scream with and ask "WHAT IF BILL LOOKED RIGHT IN YOUR EYES?" and about 1,000,000 other 'What if' questions.
Betherz!!!
• You smile every time you think of one of their cute moments. Or when you think of their smile.
i "awww" everytime i see Bill smile. it's so adorable!!!
• You can no longer look at plums with a straight face, thanks to Tom and his wise words of wisdom.
*looks confused and searches Google* *falls out of chair laughing* wow.
• You say everything is a monsoon just because Tokio Hotel said "We'll be there soon, through the Monsoon".
I see rain and wind........but no Tokio Hotel. Was der fick?
• When you don't know an answer in class you say "Euhm..Tokio Hotel?"
It's more "Euhm...Bill?"
• you know that K2 g2= Tokio Hotel
obviously
• And that B.k T.K G.S G.L = T.H
duh
• And you screamed and jumped up and down when they got # 8 on the Much Music Top Rock Videos of '08.
they did?! i had no clue! when did this happen and why wasn't i informed???
• And you post this on mibba +^-^+
and myspace and facebook
May 31st, 2009 at 06:16am