Hmm how life can change. For better or worse.

Wow it's been SO long since i wrote a journal and WOW how my life has changed.
I lost it then came back and i have been struggling ever since. I have THE BEST friends ever though and i have him. His name is Jone (Pronounced Jonnie) he is AMAZING with no understatement. but sadly he brike up with me for very hard-to-say reasons. We were the PERFECT couple with no exagerations but then things changed and my heart got broken. Now i see him nearly everyday and i'm even taking him to my sessions with my mental health nurse ! haha oh well and i'm really involved in extra curricular activities. I'm actually going to my rehearsal for Grease the musical after i make this Journal entry.

I've had so many people die and leave me since my previous entries.
First my "Friends" started leaving. I lost count of how many.
Then i started building them up again but at the same time I gained many enemies.
Then i met this wonederful 18 year old guy named Jono he was amazing to me and wanted to be with me but i was with Jone so he said "I'll wait forever." Those words gave me hope. Then he stoped txting me and i knew something was up. During this my very dear friend from primary school who was located in Austaralia had fallen off a cliff and was on lkife support then the day i found out he was OK Jonos' brother contacted me asking to speak to me after searching for me for months. He told me that Jono had commit suicide and had left me a girft of some sort. It broke me. Then only a couple weeks after that and a week after Valentines Day Jone broke up with me.

And I still have SO much more to talk about but I will have to write later.
Comments are love :)

Or if you need ANY help with grief or problems i'm here to help :)
I've been told i'm quite good at helping :)
June 1st, 2009 at 02:06am