panic

Cut straight to the chase. I think I'm pregnant.

It's only been a month but I feel it in my gut. I read about it and the symptoms pretty much strike me.

"The first week of pregnancy symptoms include feeling tired, getting irritated, tenderness of breasts, either craving or aversion to food, heightening of the sensitivity to smell, light-headedness or feeling dizzy."

I have four out of seven in that list and it is making me PANIC. School is starting next week and NOBODY expects me to get pregnant. Nobody even expects me to have a boyfriend!

Another thing is the fact I'm grounded. I have to get out of the house, go to my boyfriend and tell him this because I just need to tell him. Because I need someone to comfort me. I can't though. So here I am again, waiting for him to go online. Or at least for SOMEBODY to go online that I can trust.

My mom is getting suspicious already. She grounded me for no reason already. I think she knows about Felix but I NEVER told anybody about him.

I can't trust anyone around me anymore because they can tell my parents and I'll be killed for sure. I'm not ready for this kind of responsibility. I have a future ahead of me and I'm graduating this year! I can't mess this up with a baby!!

HELP!!
June 1st, 2009 at 05:27pm