Why do Pringles taste so darn delicious?

So I'm sitting at the computer, snacking on Cheddar Cheese Pringles, and pondering over things.

I've finally escaped school.

Last year they decided to try something new and flip-flopped our schedule around. Instead of early August to mid-May we had to attend school from late August to June. June. Imagine running to school in June. It's not very pleasant, I assure you. But at least next year I'll be driving.

Anyway, this year we're returning to the old schedule. However, they can't stop meddling. We might have to wear uniforms next year. Not the cute we're-all-wearing-the-exact-same-clothes uniforms but the wear-your-school-colors-over-khaki-pants kind. (Did I mention that collared shirts make me itch?) So my entire school will revolt next year if they pass the motion (which they probably will seeing as they sent out the survey after the Dress Code).

This last weekend was a long one. My Uncle Bean (technically my mother's uncle-in-law) died last Tuesday night, and we were informed Wednesday. He was one of my mother's favorites so we had to go down Friday for the wake and stay Saturday for the memorial (he's actually being buried in a different state this Tuesday).
Fortunately, Friday was the last day of school and exams had been completed on Thursday. I was going to skip the day anyway until I found out I was supposed to be a Junior Marshall for the graduation. I missed the graduation which is both good and bad. Good because I didn't necessarily want to be a usher for three hours, and bad because my friend was graduating and I really wanted to support him.

I've been reading Sherlock Holmes lately. Very interesting stuff. I'm always amazed when Holmes figures out the mystery. I did, however, figure out one by myself, and that made me very happy until I read the next story and completely deduced/guessed wrong. Anyway, I love Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

I also love how Fox is being invaded by Australia and Britain. Think about it. What show on the network doesn't have a British or Australian person in a main role? One. Bone. But that show has the Canadian Tamara Taylor.
It doesn't really matter what country the actors are from, but it is interesting how most of them can hide their accent. In particular there is Hugh Laurie, star of House, M.D. Also worth mentioning is the cast of Fringe.

Anyway....

Without wax,
Elisabeth
June 8th, 2009 at 07:02pm