Graduation 2009

So i just realized that i posted this blog on every other site i have...except MIBBA! Lol. My cousin doesn't have a myspace and when i started telling her this story, i told her to read my blog, and she's like, "i dont have a myspace! put it on mibba!" so here it is!

Well, anyway, i'm just going to copy and paste it here. (This all happened the night of my school's graduation on June 3rd):

OKAY! WOW! Tonight had to have been the funniest night all year! Not to mention an awesome kick off to summer! Well, let me tell you what happened from the beginning (of the excitement…I don’t need to bore you with all the early ceremony crap!)

Okay, so on June 3rd, the night of my school’s graduation, I had to be there, on the field taking pictures for yearbook. Anyway…as I was taking pics of people getting their diplomas, the crowd starts cheering. I thought they were cheering for one of the seniors…until I heard people start calling out, “NAKED KID!” I turned around…and some dude in bright pink, man-thong, and spiderman mask was running across the field!

Right then, every photographer on the field (as well as admin, staff and security) ran after the guy to take a picture (or catch him. Lol). But this guy was like sprinting and dodging past all of security, whle the crowd was cheering him on…not to mention my friend Justin was yelling into a microphone, “RUN BRO RUN!” haha.

They finally caught him, and the crowd booed when the police came to handcuff him. The crowd, and senior class all yelled, “LET HIM GO!” haha. It was hilarious…

NOT TO MENTION THE GUY WAS SEXY AS FUCK! Damn! Hahaha. And I got the pics to prove it! Lol. Just scroll down! Haha. But that was my night! And it was pretty dam awesome to say the least…

AND HERE ARE TEH PICS OF MR. STREAKER!-------

Image
WOW!
Image
WHAT!
Image
A!
Image
SIGHT!

haha haha
The last two pictures I got, and the first two my friend got. AND YES! I have a boyfriend…but hey, it doesn’t hurt to look right, especially when the guy looks like THAT! Lmao.
June 10th, 2009 at 02:15am