He Came Back With Me On His Mind...

HEEY lovers,

How have you all been?
I have been here.... and there....

Well, Summer has Started!
who is excited?
well not me...

I live in SD..... the Beach is the place to be down here....

and im still scared.
sigh.
well..... I'll give you a little history on me to tell you about my recent events.

okay so Back in 7th grade everything was great... I was the typical "Emo" fat kid that everybody loved to hate and pick on.
but that all changed when someone new moved in down stairs.

He was funny and stupid and weird and a nerd/ geek. and he wound up going to my school.

well I soon got to know him, Richard, but I called him Nick.

Nick brightened my day and I soon found myself looking forward to waking up the next day.
Nick started showing intrest in my friend, Jacelyn and soon they started going out. . . . .

I was happy for them! I truly was.
But then he wassn't just MY Nick and more soon thats what everybody called him.

they went out for like a month or something.

then they broke up and I was right there for both of them.
I had my friends back.

Then Nick asked me out on New Years that year and he and I started going out and EVERYTHING was PERFECT!.

Then summer came.....
and he came with the news of his family moving. . . . to another state!

It was horrible!
so he moved and he thought it was best to just break it off.....

Welll.... two months after we started talking and we both realized that we both still loved eachother and we tried long distance relationship. It worked! we lansted another year.

the following summer he came back to visit and we had a blast.

he went back and met new people at his high school.
and he and i broke up.

~~~~~~~~ Recent Events~~~~~~~~

Well I am still in contact with him.
Lately hes been the one who wakes me up with the
"Good Morning" text.

One day i was in class and he text me and said that he was moving back to California.,
Well by that time he had a girl friend and they just celebrated their one year.

I didn't know what to think about him coming back...

so he and his family took to the rtoad and are now out here..... probably right down the street.

But I'm scared.

I dont know what will happen now.

He texts me all the time now to see if i am at home for him to drop by to see me.....
but i tell him i am out......

I am running from the guy I used to go out of my way to see..

anyone want to help me?
I would like that!

Message me
<<3Brittan
June 11th, 2009 at 02:50am