DuDe.........Awsome

Hi im Valentine (really legally it is) Pierce the 4th im a girl
Im Bi and i have a boyfriend named Alister Alex Moore he is half french and im south african black so kinda like coffee and cream LOL

WARNING:
I am supremely randome so from now on i will tell stories like a diary in my journal starting now.

I hate this, I huff as I stay hidden from the word hearing the world silently continue to move and flourish making me feel small and not needed I wouldn’t effect anyone`s life if I cut my life short now no one’s tears would shed from bloodshot eyes I have lost all ties of people I have loved or who have loved me making me wonder why I was still here and what was I doing hiding in the closet I hear a clatter then a curse the deep voice like a spark a flame of regret. My eyes stung to have forgotten my life support the one I live for, the one that wouldn’t sleep if I wasn’t there beside him the one who would cry till his blue pupils turn purple the one who I’m tied to with a red string and impenetrable chains the door opened to show my purpose.

“Found you!” he shouted with a smile, my chuckle turned to choked sobs his cold hands touch my jaw and stroke gently.

“Why do you always hide in the same place, then when I find you, your crying…..Lin you are ruining Hide and seek for me here!” he joked as he pulled me into an embrace I giggle slightly at his joke but the closet became silent I realized that I loved him even more today than yesterday, even though it was a repeat.

“Let’s play tomorrow I promise”

ZEEE END
June 12th, 2009 at 11:44pm