LoveGame

So, I was driving home while listening to the radio, when Lady GaGa's latest hit (LoveGame) came on. Now, I hadn't really liked it before. I just assumed it was all about sex and I didn't really like it as far as music anyway. But for some reason, I listened to the lyrics this time.

Let's play a love game
Play a love game
Do you want love?
Or you want fame?
Play a love game


So, I thought about the question she was asking. Would you rather have love or fame? My dream is to become an actress, so I'm not really sure what I would pick. I also haven't had much good luck with love.

Because of my indecision and curiosity, I asked my mom what she would pick. Of course, she made it complicated. "Well, what kind of love is it? Is it healthy? Do they really love me or do they just say that?" Yesterday, I asked her who she would take with her if she was stuck on a deserted island. She eventually said no one because I couldn't tell her if the island was big enough for her to have her own side when she got annoyed with the people. Anyways, she eventually picked love.

So, I'm asking YOU, my fellow mibbians, what you would pick. Love or Fame?

Also, if it's not too much for you to type (and seeing as this is a writing a community and most of us are teenagers, it shouldn't be), why you picked whatever you picked.

Thanks in advance!
June 13th, 2009 at 04:09am