Concert

So yesterday, June 14, 2009, I went to a concert with my friend Maggie.She bought The Fray sunglasses and a T-shirt, I bought a Jacks Mannequin T-shirt. There was this small, stupid band who opened up. Then Jack's Mannequin, one of my favorite bands played. They opened up with Dark Blue, then played some of their new songs. Then played La La Lie, Bruised, I'm Ready,Holiday's from Real, Where are you now,one other I forget name, and ended with American- gahh I forget the whole name, but it was freaking awesome. Then when they ended, they had to set up the stage again. So right everyone starts turning around, and guess who was there. Kris Allen. Yeah the American Idol winner. So we walk out of our row to go get a pic of him, her camera kinda sucked it was blurry, but it was all we had. So then we walked back to out row, row 26, seats 21 and 22, and he had moved down. Tons of people were in our rows, and security guys. They were all screaming, "Get back in your rows. Get to your seats." Pshh like that was gonna stop all the girls. So when they questioned us we said this is our row, and our seats. Everyone was getting pictures with him, and me and Maggie were next. But then the Fray was starting to come on, and Kris walked away, and we had to sit down. We were 5 feet, or less away from him.Then the Fray came on, when it was like pitch black. I only knew like 5 of the songs, I sang to them. The lights that went with them were really bright and awesome.Whole thing was kickin loud. Plus everyone was standing up for the whole Fray portion. After 4 songs we had to pee, left, came back, and some people were in our seats. We sat in two empty seats for 10 min, and im happy we did. We saw this drunk guy, walking bumping into security guys, swaying, literally almost falling over, till his gf caught up and supported him. Got back to our seats, watched the rest. Ended, we walked out met up with her dad, then got some food at McDonald's. I just got a large frie. Got dropped off at home, at about 12:15. This was the most fun I had In a long time.
ChRiSsY
June 15th, 2009 at 05:43pm