Jesus Calling, 33 Miles

Currently I'm listening to 33 Miles, Jesus Calling. It's a nice song, and so true, I recommend it to anyone.

This summer, has been passing pretty slowly, and I try not to take for granted my life, or the fact that I'm still living, and able to move around.

When I think about it, not everyone is as lucky as me, and I'm thankful that I no longer feel depressed, or alone, or just sad. I used to be a very pessimistic person, but I changed, in the last year, I completely changed. Yeah, I still have dark moments, saddening moments, but I don't let them take control of my life. I don't let my circumstances in my life control me, and make me feel helpless, because like the song says, ...."see the rushing wind, feel the pouring rain, hear the thunder now, as the clouds roll in, and you're blinded by the lightning, but can you also hear that still small voice saying it's okay, you're not alone, you may be scared to death, but I won't let you go..."

It's true and it gives me so much hope, that Jesus, still cares about me, and cares about everyone through what they're going through. Doesn't matter what you're doing. "...the darker the night, the brighter he can shine..."

And, it reminds me of how, God cares so much about us, that he knows how many hairs we have on our head. Do you know how many hairs come out when you brush you hair!?
So God is just subtracting, while you're doing all of that!

He's even engraved us on the palm of his hand. What kind of God does that? I know people don't do that for us. Engrave us on them, sure, get a tattoo, but, on the palms of their hands? I don't think so.

That's how much he cares about you. He loves all of us, no matter how many mistakes we make, as long as in our hearts, we strive to get better, and get closer to him.
June 16th, 2009 at 12:43am