How I Got My Whittle Teacup Yorkie Puppy, Hollie (December 21st, 2008)

I cleaned the whole house and suprisingly my room, as ordered by Mama. And then did practically nothing after that. When Mama got homw from work, she told me she was going to do some last minute Christmas shopping with Jess and her older sister Amanda. They got back somewhat late.
Dad returned home after a trip to another butcher shop to take up meat. So its probably about 7 o'clock. I'm laying on our sectional sofa in the den with Smokey lying at my side when I get called into the kitchen. Smokey was so comfortable and didn't want me to get up for some reason. But I didn't want to refuse the call so I got up and headed down our hall until I struck kitchen. Dad was sitting at the bar island, Marc near him, and Mama and JESS were standing by the table holding a pink hat box.
All I think is 'What the?!'-
I'm so confused. Jess opens the lid and all I see is brown and a goldish tan curled up in a pink blanket. My eyes widen, trying to hold back the emotions. "Don't scream! Don't scream!" Mama whispers loudly.
I moaning from wanting to, and my eyes begin to water as the tiny teacup yorkshire terrier turns and faces me. I'm crying. And I can't stop. Mama says "Its OK, she's yours" and then she slowly hands me the precious puppy and what do you know? i start bawling. Mama gets a little teary eyed too...and-Marcus?! Weird.
After calming down some, I'm told how this plan had been going on for three weeks! I named my new baby Hollie for you know Christmas; as in 'have a holly jolly Christmas'? I just spelled it different. And guess who found the location of my whittle Hollie? Aunt Kel.
I don't remember anything else that night. Hollie was gonna be 13 weeks old the next day and came from a good breeder. Through the night I knew I was gonna be getting up alot to let Hollie use the bathroom but I swear it will be worth it. I was so happy, so blessed. As I'm laying in my bed reading training magizines I look down into the bed given to Hollie and all I see is her tiny eyes staring at me.
And she's mine
June 16th, 2009 at 02:03pm