Vacation in HELL. and Updating.

Okay I know not a lot of people read my stories I post on here.. but maybe some do.. I dunno. Well I'm going on a vacation.. wait scratch that.. prison. I have to go on a family reunion trip with my dad's side... YAY... NOT. This is fucking bull shit. UGH! I hate my dad's side of the family, they are snotty, rich, bitches! Only the girls I hate, the guys are pretty fun. I hang out with them the most of the time. I have to ACT like I like my girl cousins. Oh i put on a show for my grandma and grandpas' 2nd wedding. [renewing vows] and you should have seen me. HAHAH. so funny! I mean it looked like life was on my side and shit. HA! only if they knew! stupid retarded bitches. They think of me as a suck up and shit. god they are so stupid with their fake brains. But anyways I have to go to North Carolina this Saturday... the 21st. I might not be able to get on much, but what ever. and if they get on my laptop Ill fucking kill them! So I might not be able to write a lot,so I'll post as much as I can. I have a sketch book, that no one has looked in and I have to bring it. So if they steal that too I'll burn their fake hair. I like fire... wow random... but YUP. Also if they call me a 'emo' or 'freak' or shit I'll burn them and dump the ashes in the ocean! No one will ever knowwwwwwwwww. :]]]] hahahah! Well just so you know I'll be in my prison for a week.. maybe more.. but Ill probably be online really late and everything but I have to stay in the same room as the bitches! it sucks ASS! But atleast I'll hang out wit hmy guy cousins they are really cool, they like my kind of music.. well except one... but idc. So we will probably do crazy shit, I'll make videos of us down there and post them on youtube! GO YOUTUBE! Youtube is fucking amazing! But oh well. I'll be away for about a week maybe more, but I'm bring my laptop so I'll be able to get online and shit. so I wont be able to type. So YUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ways to contact me:
Yahoo- XxMusic_PolarxX@yahoo.com

Thats about it. I dont give my myspace out or Facebook.. sorry.
June 17th, 2009 at 08:49pm