Is All Time Low REALLY Selling Out? Plus a little tad bit on CM PUNK :D<3

Okay, so lots of people have their opinions on whether ATL are selling out or not.
And you know what?, I honestly do not care. Haha.
Kidding, what's yours? I'm curious.
I'm kind of in the middle regarding my opinion, to be honest. I'm not sure if I could deal with them selling out. Yes, I do have this major obsession with the band, and yes, I am one of those girls who is in love with Jack's hairy legs and Alex's receding hair line. Call me a fan girl if you'd like. But I do, indeed, like the music.
Most of the people [I'm included] who are wanting ATL to stay small are just greedy, in my opinion. I mean, come on, they're an amazing band. Don't you WANT them to get big? To get what they deserve? Give them the benefit of the doubt, they're get. They were bound for success. So what if they can't meet every. Single. Fan. Put yourself in their position.
I mean seriously, if you had 203495823049518304698203942 fans, would you have time to meet all of them?
So this 'journal' turned itself into a little rant and me telling you that you're wrong, I guess?
I'm pretty strange.
AND OH MY GOSH, ALL YOU WWE FANS!
I SAW RAW LIVE ON THE FIFTEENTH WITH MY BEST FRANN!
HOLY BA JEEBERS!
CM PUNK WORKS HIS LITTLE ASS OFFF! XD
Comment my page if you watch WWE.
Or if your a fan of CM PUNK<3, Randy Orton, John Cena, etc.
I hate The Hardys, just saying.
Don't kill me.
June 18th, 2009 at 07:34am