Stories = ]

I am having such a great time writing my first story that I thought I would start another one. Well at least get a feel on a few new ideas I have been having.

What's The Worst That Can Happen when two Cousins Get Kidnapped By HOT Vampires?!?!?!
is on its way but like I said I'm getting some new ideas. My first idea is this:

I Never Thought Losing IT To My Brothers Best Friend Would Be A Good Thing:

and yes its what you think lol. anyways this story is going to be about a girl yeah I know how cliche, but It will be fall-for-brother-best-friend/arrange-marriage story. anyway its about this girl who Hates her brother best friend with a passion, but then one night at this party she gets really "drunk" or so he thinks, and what do you know he's actually being nice for once and tries to get her back home before her brother sees her at the party. then well one thing leads to another and well you know. After wards things get really complicated for them, and kinda of awkward but then reality strikes them hard about how they feel about each other but its to late when the girl is to have an arrange marriage and its not to him but to a family friends son. Will these two ever admit to what happen that night? or will she have to go through walking down the aisle with someone she doesn't know, or love? Will they ever be together or will it just be too little too late?

So yeah thats my next story idea but I still don't know what the characters names are going to be, so if anyone has an idea about the names tell me I would really appreciate it.

The next story I had in mind would be yes, again an arranged marriage story and this is what I was going to name it but again anyone have any ideas I would love to hear them.

anyway the name I will be calling it is:

You Get To Choose Who You Love Unfortunately I don't!:

Its about -again I don't have names for the characters yet so bear with me- a girl who just moved because of her mother and father divorce, and her mother got custody of her brother and her. And her mother going through a really tuff time all by her self since she supporting her children on her own. And then one day someone makes her an offer that if he helps her with all the bill put her up in a better apartment and college funds for her two children if he could have her daughters hand in marriage. Of course the mother accepts when will she ever get another chance like this for herself and her children. But once ??? finds out she freaks tries to run away but of course that doesn't work, but then 3 days later she's on a private plane on her way to meet her new "husband" not knowing what in store for her. I mean what's a 16 year-old suppose to do?

well thats all I got well no its not but I'm still seeing what I can do about the other one still thinking about names. But in the mean times Im going to put a list of names below so tell me what names you like best okay Thanks to everyone who took the time to read this. and yes, these stories will be Rated R.

Girl Names:
Dylan
hunter
Halo
Ricky
Alexia
Danielle
Carter
Alexandra
Andrea
Melissa
Mellixa
Sydney
Natalie
Nikki
Nicole
Jessica
Marissa
Bailey or Baleigh
Melody
Kayla
Ashley-ashlee
Sophie
Lola
Ellie
Addison
Josie
Jae
Emma
Abby
Andy
Mia
Victoria
Gabriella
Brooke
Makayla
Riley
Kyle
Ryan
Jordan
Camaris
Tammy
Peyton
Jezebe
Gillian
Tabby
Keller
Sophia
Bryce

Boy Names:
Julian
Caleb
Gabriel
Keith
Cole
Blake
Avery
Galen
Alexander
Jordan
Bret
Addison
Jacob
Chris
Joseph
Noah
James
Logan
Jayden
Hayden
Dylan
Gavin
Angel
Luke
Landon
Cameron
Lucas
Damen
Damien
Owen
Conner
Hunter
Adrian
Sebastian
Ian
Sean
Chase
Tristan
Blake
Kaden
Riley
Peyton

Woah okay that is a lot of names well I hope you like the choices!

Im out people with Much love
***
Jay <3
***
© 2009 xXLovesTheRainXx. All Rights Reserved.
June 20th, 2009 at 06:12am