HELP! NEYCSM [Not Even You Can Save Me] Readers.

Hi!
Okay, well, I am having a bit of a dilemma. If you didn't know, NEYCSM will be over in one chapter and I am making a sequel. I just have three options, that I am not sure of doing. Either one I am fine with, I am just worried that I'll over-tell the story, and that people will lose interest. I need all of you guys' assistance on my sequel options. Whichever option has the most votes [i guess you can call it] then, I'll do that.

option a: Carrie Ann Worthington is James's older sister and I noticed that readers don't really know much about her. So, I figured that I'd write a story about her. It'd take place after James and Jennifer and it would have Carrie graduating college and beginning to work in the Worthington Bank Industry. There will be romance and it will have Carrie Ann dealing with her issues that she has had since her father abandoned her mother.

option b: This story is currently listed as the sequel, called, We Won't Fade Away. It deals with the first child of Jennifer and James and her days at a summer camp. Lucy Worthington, the daughter, is a spoiled brat. She has everything, and she meets Jesse Young, a boy who has nothing but manages to give. It involves romance and Lucy has to learn that not everything revolves around her.

option c: all of them. it would be a trilogy-esque sort of thing. I would write Carrie Ann's first, and then I would continue into doing Lucy's story. In that order. The only problem with this, or the thing I am worried about, I really don't want to over-tell this story. I don't want the characters to become predictable. But, I don't know if this will happen considering these are relatively new characters with different traits. I really need your help.

Vote, and thank you for reading :)

- britt<3
June 20th, 2009 at 09:07am