Mibba deleated my stories!!!! (and story ideas):)

I am so sorry guys, but Mibba deleted my Kevin Story, (The finished one) and the Nick Jonas Story. I will work on re-posting the Nick one and I am working on the sequel for the Kevin one, which is called, Fly with Me. I will keep you updated. Thanks Rosie. I am looking for new character and Ideas for the new Kevin one and if anyone has any ideas or anything, just let me know. Me and my friend were thinking about having Mr. Jonas have an affair or something. and I was maybe thinking about having Lauren have a miscarriage and then having her getting pregnant again and then her being pregnant with twins. I dont know. anybody who has input is free to speak his/her mind. And a big shout out to Kirsten Dear for making an awesome banner. Below is the banner.
Thanks for reading.

Peace Love Jonas Rosie

Image

Just putting this in here so i won't forget.
------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: Kristen Dear is going to be Nick's GF in the Kevin story and Jeannie is going to be Kevin's GF in the Nick Story. And finally,
ErinImmortality is going to be Nicks, GF in the Joe story and dontforgettofly is going to be Joe's Gf in the Nick story. One more spot left, lets see who gets it.
June 21st, 2009 at 02:14am