Sophii Grace <3

Sophii Grace, one of the most amazing people to ever walk this planet, unfortunately passed away tragically on the Rita, an extreme thrill roller coaster at Alton Towers Theme Park recently. This is such an upsetting time for us, and I wish my deepest condolences on those who had been close to her, and to those who didn’t even know her – you missed out.

Sophii was a vision of life. She lived life to the full – hell, even her cause of death shows it. She was epically random, and wonderfully British. She and close friend, Sazzy Massacre had even had a ‘British saying war’, in which they would come up with the most British words. Of course, she won with ‘Bloody Nora!’
She was the coolest kid on mibba, probably in the whole world. She had met numerous people, including the likes of Jonathan Cook and Bam Margera, both of whom she had actually had an affair with…

Her saucy affair with Jonathan Cook, vocalist of Forever The Sickest Kids had made their place spread all over tabloids, pictures of them hanging off each others arms in clubs and bars. As quickly as the relationship had happened, it ended, Sophii moving on to bigger, better, as she claimed to The Sun,
“Yeah, he’s pretty fuckin’ sweet in the sack, sure. But fuck it, he lives in America, and I’m here… so fuck that. Maybe if things change around… we’ll see.”

Things did change around for Sophii. She rose to her career, becoming one of the biggest names in the stage technician business. And she got to go to the USA, touring with the likes of 3OH!3, The All American Rejects, Green Day, and My Chemical Romance. In doing so, she met the infamous Bam Margera, their affair spreading mainly by word-of-mouth, until the papers, magazines, and internet were filled with their sexy antics.
Bam Margera had even admitted to Hello! magazine that Sophii was in fact the best lover he had come across in his whole life, and that no one could beat her.
“She’s a fire-ball in bed. Seriously. The best sex I’ve ever had. The best sex I ever will have, actually. I won’t, and don’t want to ever let her go.”

Speaking of affairs, she also pretty much was a major pikey queen, and totally had it off with Roald Dahl. She even had a song written about her – Don’t Trust Me by 3OH!3.

After the Dahl scandal subsided, Margera still had his eyes set on her, proposing to her while she was doing what she does best – setting up the stage for a My Chemical Romance gig in Philadelphia. Of course, she responded with a yes, and they prepared quickly for their wedding, in fact tying the knot on the same day – a friend happened to be an ordained minister had agreed to perform the low-key ceremony after the My Chemical Romance gig.
Unfortunately, her close friend Sazzy Massacre had passed away on the very eve of the wedding; having been trampled on by dozens of teen Frank Iero fans. The wedding was still performed with Sophii finding out about the death of her friend after, on the way to her honeymoon. And it was at the honeymoon of Alton Towers that Sophii had tragically passed.
Nevertheless, we loved her, and will never forget her. She will be missed greatly.
June 23rd, 2009 at 08:56pm