Is it not important?

So, i've been having a hard time lately. While i haven't been on Mibba for who knows how many months, i decided to come back and visit. And i came only to find that everything's changed. Like going to a place you used to live years ago only to see new buildings and assortment of broken down memories. I used to come here to write things that actually meant something to me, that actually came from my heart. I came here to express my deep deep feelings that i could not express anywhere else. I came to read other peoples life stories. I came to find comfort in kids just like me who just had no where else to go. And if they did, they just like to get away and come on here. Or others simply use this to keep in touch. But i come here today with my clouded mind just to see something dissapointing, i would say. I come here to find people advertising for shows, bands, authors, etc. I see people writing more and more about the Jonas brothers. Or what new peircing they want, or just pathetics begging for attention with titles " READ THIS!!!!READ THIS!!!" Is this what has become of Mibba? Maybe i shouldn't be complaining and leave this site just as i did a few months ago. All im saying is this site is supposed to be a creative writing community. But all i see is what looks like the bulletin section of Myspace. I wish i still had this place to turn to.
June 24th, 2009 at 07:09am