Hoping For A Good Teenage Story

Please note: This was written when I was 13. I was also a Twilight fan. Regrettable, but I've changed... just keeping these for the good memories... loljk, just because I don't believe in deleting your work ever. So, don't judge too hard!

Hey guys, Mary Gold here, just with a dumb little rant.

I'm seriously tired of all of the same stories here at the Mibba community. They're all the same. Or either about vampires (really? I mean, save that for Stephanie Meyer, it's scary, really) or about someone being chased in the night or about some long-lost love that cannot be repaired... What about something that's really thrilling? What's happened to all of the good entertaining stories?

Please excuse me, all of you people who enjoy those stories, I maybe understand why, but, I do wish that some of those top-read stories would be something more than a vampire in love or of someone being chased.

Really.

What about college or high school drama? Something other than Twilight-related stuff?

Now, please, do NOT get me wrong, I am the number one Twilight fan (don't you dare reject the fact) but I'm tired of going through stories that have to do with Twilight remakes.

But whatever.

If you have a real story to show, please do tell.
June 25th, 2009 at 06:17am