To you, Jaydylee (:

Jaydylee,

Honestly, i can't imagine losing you. You mean just about everything. Nothing, no, nothing at all can mean more than you already do. More than my life. I'd gladly give it up for you, just so I can return the favor for giving me every little bit of happiness I feel right now, for everything you've made me feel. I really do like you, even more I love you. You're truly unbelievable; every waking second knowing that you're mine makes me happy and blissful when you say you're happy being mine.

You're like a whole new entire world for me. Somewhere new, so many things to find and so many new things to see. You're like a WHOLE new chapter in my life. Every page, every word, and every single second going through it is a total new surprise. Even the littlest of surprises from you have an extraordinary happiness with it.

Everyday, every day when I read or hear your 'to die for' words, I simply smile and my heart feels overwhelmed. You have ways to encourage me to do the things, I so fear to do. You have so many ways of inspiring me. It's amazing. You make me believe the things I've never even thought true. You make me do more than believe, you make me feel it. I don't know how you do it, but you just do.

I know you don't think you're pretty or anything like that, but really you are. You're very pretty, you're beautiful. I just can't find ways of making you feel that way. I really am trying and I ill find a way to make you feel beautiful, even if I have to scour the world showing people a picture of you and asking if you're pretty. Really, you're sincerely perfect. Specially our height (: You're not to short and you're not to tall. It's perfect.

We're competitive, but it's what we do for fun and it's how we are. :D Also the way we never fight. Yeah sure it's been only two months and 12 days, but you make me feel oh so special.
You're amazing, I want to thank you for everything. Your hugs and kisses are genuine (:
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.
June 25th, 2009 at 10:24am