Yeah... 5.0

But yeah, this chick, a close friend, has been pretty much using me for the whole fucking college year, but I'm okay with that, because every girl who's my friend ends up using me. I've been pretty much doing her work, as well as mine, for the year, so she can pass the course, now I'm so close to finishing all my work, I've got 2 pages to do on this piece and it' s done, like, 20 mins work. But I still have a whole frickin' term to do the writeups for, so I'm -really- stressed and -really- busy, and I've also had a massive mood swing and my mood as dropped to such a low point, and I've been depressed a lot recently.

And I told her that I'm having a bad mood, she knows I'm stressed because she's been doing the same work as me for the past year, but for fucks sake, I've tried so hard to get her to make her own fucking choices and do the work on her own, she keeps on saying "But it doesn't matter to you because you're really great at it." It does matter, it matters because I need to do it myself, for tomorrow.
But for fucks sake.
And I tell her I don't want to rip into her because I'm in a really hatefull mood atm (hence the screen name) but she kept on pestering me and I ended up exploding and saying to her:
"mini that is why i want a coin operated boy. says (18:10):
*oi pleassse help me
*i havent been there d
*for most of the live lessons
Jack 2012 A.D. Bad mood. Don't try. says (18:10):
*I'm pretty sure I don't work for a 24/7 support hotline.
'-_-
Jack 2012 A.D. Bad mood. Don't try. says (18:11):
*But I could be wrong
*So, enlighten me."

And then she went offline.
I feel -really- fucking bad but I need to bitch as well.
June 25th, 2009 at 07:40pm