Deidara's Ten Commandments

1.) Thou shall...say "un", "yeah", and "hm" after every sentence as much as possible. If possible, thou shall write and type it also.

2.) Thou shall...wash thy hair with Herbal Essences Mango-scented shampoo with built in conditioner three times a week: rinse, lather, rinse, then repeat twice.

3.) Thou shall...loudly declare that "art is a bang/blast!" and when someone tries to say that thou art wrong, thou shall argue with them until thou art blue in the face.

4.) Thou shall...hate any and all Sharingan users because they cannot see thy art and therefore art bubbleheads. Also, because their fanbase is slightly bigger than thine own...and their hair is almost as sexy (if not sexier) than thine own.

5.) Thou shall...constantly switch Itachi and Tobi's medication because it is hilarious to see aforementioned Sharingan users show how much of a wuss they are.

6.) Thou shall...assign Tobi a cause of death daily and keep trying to kill the annoying little bastard until thou succeeds.

7.) Thou shall...be sexy and irresistible at all times...even when sick and/or dying.

8.) Thou shall...continuously go to Wal-Mart and raise hell by any means necessary. This includes (but is not limited to) placing clay birds and bugs to detonate in various hidden locations all over the store; starting a semi-epic battle with Itachi after scaring his "cold" ass shitless by sticking a hand-tongue in his ear; grabbing a random soccer mom (who has to be hot) and making out with her in front of her husband; going to the electronics section, putting in a mixed cd into one of the display stereos, and blasting Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back" as loudly as possible while doing the macarena; and convincing Kisame that the fish he sees in the display fishtank will not be sold as pets but will be sold to be eaten later and that it's up to him to set them free.

9.) Thou shall...ask Sasori and Itachi if they want to make out since they know that thou art sexier than they. (If they should ever agree to do so, thou shall scream "NOOO!" and run for thy life.)

10.) Thou shall...kill anyone who asks if thou are a woman. BLOW THEIR UNWORTHY ASSES TO SMITHEREENS!!
June 26th, 2009 at 07:13pm