Life Of Mine / Update News

Alright readers, this is how things are going to go...

First off! I won't be updating anything for a week, because I'm leaving tomorrow to go camping in Peterborough. Saturday to Saturday, and this is only half of my family's annual camping trip. I leave again at the end of August for a week as well. So don't hate me for not updating. Keep your eyes open.

Secondly! My updates may be crap, when I do get the chance to update. There are a few reasons for this. One: my boyfriend and I broke up on Tuesday due to the fact he's moving. To Alberta. It may not seem like a big deal, but to me it is. I love him. So of course I don't want him to leave. But he's gone, and there's nothing I can do to change that. But he's a huge thing on my mind right now. I just have a lot on my mind because my other friend likes me so I don't know what to do, pretty much.

Anyways, that's all I have to say for now. Thanks for reading these, if people do actually read them, and comment as you wish.

-Jen xx

This just in from my brother:

1. They had to come up with a name for a band at school. One of the groups was called The Timothy Goes To School Snacktime Remix Esplosion sponsored by Jerapist the therapist coming to a room 308 near you, trademarked!

2. Tom and Jerry were a dog and a planet.
June 27th, 2009 at 12:38am