Wondering If I Should Start A Story On Here

I know im not a very good writer. No one commented on my last attempt at a story. I was wondering if any of you guys thought i should try again. The only problem is i have bad grammar and spelling. I might not finish the story if i start it since halfway through books i seem to lose ideas.

My idea for a new story is about a girl who's family own's and works in an antique bookstore. Her dad goes out every few months or so to to obtain new books. The girl comes across a book that she is entranced by. Upon reading the book she finds that it is a journal written by a guardian who protects immortals and mortals alike. The journal holds all the secrets to lost weapons of destruction and secrets that could be harmful to the world. She is then put on a journey with the help of the guardian who wrote the journal to prevent this from happening. Of course there is some romance but we will get to that if i actually write the story.

I would like atleast a few people to comment on this journal or i won't write it. Tell me what you think of the idea. I have a few others for different stories that i might just put up if you guys like it.
June 28th, 2009 at 04:24am