Rant o8 : The Saddest Movie To Ever Be Created .

Not Edward Sissorhands .

Not Nightmare Before Christmas .

And sure as hell not Sweenty Todd .

It is, hands down - A. I. : Artificial Intelligence

The director is Steven Spielberg person.

God, it is the saddest , heart wrenching movie ever .

I know your lazy asses won't go check it out so I'll tell you everything.

BUT IF YOU DO, DON'T READ ! AND I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU WATCH THE MOVIE FOR YOURSELF CAUSE I'M JUST TELLING YOU THE WATERED DOWN VERSION AND SKIPPING ALOT OF PARTS AND SUCH. GO READ IT !!!!

Its about a robot 7 year old who live with a human family. Their son was deep freezer because he had a life killing desiee and by the time he woke up , their would be a cure. So, they had this boy. The boy loved the mom so much. Then the human son came back when a cure was found. The human son was a bitch and was really mean and didn't like the robot boy. So the mom left him in the forest to fend for himself. While the boy was living at the house, he read the Pinocchio story so him quest is to find the Blue Fairy in a huge and unknown technological world. He eventually meets up with this other sex adult robot and he helped the boy find his way. Eventually they find the blue fairy , but she was a statue in a theme park under the sea with past New York . The robot boy stayed their for centuires, the water froze, humans went extinct and he still keep looking at the blue fairy , wishing he would be a real boy.

Eventually he was uniced but some aliens who read his mind to find out about the human race. They took him to a camber where they could make holograms of things. They cose his house and came to him as the blue fairy. They told him that he could see him mom again, but only for a day and when she goes to sleep , she will die. SO he spent a whole day with his mom and they did all this stuff and bonding and when she went to sleep, he went to sleep . And never woke up with her.

I SWEAR I BAWLED TEARS. THAT SHIT WAS SADDDD !
:[
June 29th, 2009 at 01:55am