He did what to Joe??

So I have this idea for 'Because the Black Key's Never Looked so Beautiful' It's the reason Joe hates Kevin so much. I was thinking that some time before the party Brad had like a birthday party and Kevin was invited. Well in order for him to go he had to take Joe who's only eleven and a sixth grader and this is a eighth grade party. And Joe wants to go because he looks up to his older brother and Kevin's his hero and wants to spend time with Kevin.

Well brad agrees and when they get there, Jack shows up and gives them drinks and in Joe's drink is the date rape drug and in Kevins is mixed with enough tequila to get him drunk and where he listens to whatever he's being told.

So what happens is Jack threatens Kevin with Joe's life if he doesn't molest his little brother but instead Jack basically rapes Joe. Kevin wants to stop Jack but he knows that if he does then Joe dies or he gets badly hurt. So Kevin sends a message to his father and a close friend and they save the day.

Later on Brad convinces Joe that it was Kevin who did everything because Joe doesn't remember anything.

[Flashback]

Kevin sat in the front seat of his father's car as his father drove him and his younger brother to Brad's house. Today is Brad's birthday and he's throwing a big party for turning thirteen. "I can't wait this is going to be so fun." Kevin heard Joe say. He knew it was going to be, Brad's parties always were fun.

"Ok boys remember. I want a call at nine and if you decide you want to go home early call either me or your mom and we'll come and get you. You got it? Now go have fun." he said as he let his sons leave to their fun.

They walked up to the front door and knocked. Kevin laid down some ground rules; "Brad's older brother Jack's going to be here with some of his friends. If they come up to you with drinks you don't take it ok? Unless it's Brad or Jack. You got that Joe?" Kevin asked slinging his arm around his younger brothers neck. "Yup I got that." Joe said nodding smiling up at his brother.

Joe adored his brother wanted to be just like him as he got older. He wanted to learn the guitar and piano and maybe become famous with his brothers Kevin and Nick. He didn't really care where life took him as long as he was with Kevin he didn't care.

Kevin placed a kiss on his brothers forehead. The front door opened and there stood Brad's older brother Jack. "Hey boys you here for Brad's party? You're early, I hope you know. Come in. I'll get you something to drink." Jack said moving out of the way so Joe and Kevin could walk in. He closed the front door and walked into the kitchen.

Little did either brother know what was in store for them during the rest of the night.

The front door opened. "Oh hey you guys are early. I'm assuming Jack let you in?" Brad asked. Joe and Kevin nodded. "Yeah he's getting us drinks right now." Joe said like a little kid who was allowed into a candy store. He couldn't help it he was excited.

"Well I'm gonna get the basement ready, I'll come up later to get you guys." Brad said as he walked down the stairs to the basement.

Kevin and Joe sat on the couch talking about football practice that was supposed to start in a few days and how excited Kevin was for highschool which he would be attending the next year.

Jack came back with drinks which both boys took eargerly, neither of them knowing how thirsty they were.

Joe started acting stranger than usual. He was loopy and was out of it for the most part.

Kevin was slurring his words and stumbiling around and not making any sense what so ever.

Jack knew what he did and knew what he was going to do in the next few minutes. "Hey Kevin let's get your brother where he isn't going to hurt himself or someone else." Jack said. Kevin nodded not wanting anything to happen to his brother.

"I totaly agre." Kevin said as he stumbled towards his brother and hoisted him on his shoulder. "Where am I putting him?" Kevin asked looking at Jack.

"My bedroom." was all Jack said, and Kevin was already carrying Joe up the stairs.

Once he reached Jack's bedroom he set a loopy Joe on his bed. "I love you Kev. When we get older we have to move to the same nieghborhood and raise our children together ok?" Joe asked.

Kevin nodded pushing Joe's hair away from his forehead. Kevin then realized how hot Joe felt. "Jack? What did you put in Joe's drink. He's burning up!" Kevin exclaimed as Jack walked into his bedroom.

"Just a party favor to get this little party of Brad's started." Jack said as he started messing with something in his closet.

"You drugged him? Please tell me you didn't put the date rape drug in his drink." Kevin pleaded. Jack started laughing. "But's that's exactly what I did Kev, and now time for the real party to begin. Kevin Jonas you are going to touch your brother in places that aren't supposed be touched." Jack said.

Kevin looked at Jack confused. "What are you talking about? But he's my brother." Kevin said. Jack started laughing and held a gun towards. "I don't care. You'll do it or your brother will die." Jack threatened. Kevin held back the tears that were threatening to fall.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" Kevin asked. Jack nodded as Kevin walked to the bathroom.

Kevin didn't even need to use the bathroom. He just needed to get away from Jack long enough to send a message to his father and his friend Megan; Help! Jack is threatening to kill Joe if I don't moleste him D: Joe's on some date rape drug and please just come help me! --Kevin

Kevin sent the message and flushed the toliet and ran the water in the sink to give the illusion that he was really doing what he said he was doing.

Kevin walked back into Jack's room he saw Jack on top of Joe doing something, and all that was heard was the pants and grunts from Jack and pleading cries from Joe.

Kevin was frozen on the spot. He wasn't sure what to do. He wasn't strong enough to push Jack of Joe and he wasn't about to commit murder. He grew up in a church, he respected everything his father taught him.

Kevin ran to Joe's side and grabbed his hand. "Kevin please make him stop...please." Joe pleaded at his older brother. "I can't Joey, he's too big. I promise this will be over soon, Dad and Megan are on their way here. Dad will probably call the police." Kevin said as he tried to calm down his brother.

"I'm scared Kevin. And he hurting me." Joe whispered. "I know look at me Joe, I promise it'll get better."

Moments later the locked door of Jack's room was knocked down and the police came in followed by Paramedics and Paul Kevin Jonas. "Daddy!" Joe exclaimed as Jack was pulled off of him. "What happened Kevin?" Paul asked.

Kevin explained what happened and how when he texted him and Megan is when everything else happened.

Joe rushed to his older brother and cried into his chest. "I am so sorry. I shouldn't have let Joe take the drink, Kevin cried as his father wrapped his arms around both Kevin and Joe.


[End Flsahback]

if you could tell me what you think it would be greatfully aprecciated. Because 1 I don't want to offend my readers and 2 I really think this is going to work.
June 29th, 2009 at 04:46pm