Ending Of A Story, Rain, and Harry Potter.

Well as the title says this journal will be about the end of a story, rain, and harry potter. :)

First and the least important matter is rain.

Gah! It's been raining straight for almost a week now! It sucks. The worst part is that it's still hot out. If it wasn't raining I would be swimming and tanning and not being bored. But it is raining and all I can do now is sit at my house. I usually don't mind being at my house, but only if I'm alone.

But my brother's girlfriend is always here and I can never be alone! I hate it! I wish she would just leave and hang out with her friends and something instead of sitting around the house. She is really annoying! God! I mean, before when then just started dating I didn't really care! Now she just bothers me. She's like living here. She really needs to go home or something. I mean I would understand if she was here when my brother was here, but she is here all the time!

[/end rant]

Okay now about Harry Potter. :)

Harry Potter makes me so happy. I'm re-reading the books right now. I love it now. :) It makes me happy. I can't stop talking about him. It's really annoying one of my cousins. Tee Hee. ^_^ I like annoying her.

Oh gosh, I'm on the fourth book right now. The Goblet Of Fire. I like it. Winky's my favorite character. :) She's a house elve. Like Dobby in the second book. I think house elves are so adorable. Or at least Winky is.

Look at her ----> Image

Isn't she adorable. Now look at Dobby! Dobby is not in anyway cute!
Image.

Oh god, as I was looking for a picture of Winky look what I found.
Image
He's naked. Yeah, that's right! Naked! Oh good. Sweet little Harry Potter is now a nice naked man! Tee Hee. ^_^. I mean look at the differences.

Image
Nice little eleven year old. Then Bam!

Image
Naked man. :) I love that picture. It makes me laugh.

Okay, so now I'm done with Harry Potter. On to the actual full reason I was planning on writing this journal.

Okay, so I'm about to end I Love You. Right? After this, it's done. I'm done with Taite and Charlotte. So I want you guys to choose what/who I write about. These are the people I want to write fan-fics about:

William Beckett
Ryan Ross
Brendon Urie
Brian Haner Jr.
Jimmy "The Rev"


But if you guys don't want me to write a fan-fic and you'd rather me write about something else. Tell me! I might write about. Tell me in a comment down there what you want me to write about. I will take it in consideration and maybe write about it. :)

Well that's actually all I really have to say, so I guess this journal is done. Bye :D
June 30th, 2009 at 02:28am