My views on life

Okay so I think I got my point across in my about me that I hate my life but I didn't explain why.
Well. I've decided I'll tell everyone so I can stop getting messages saying I should get over it.

1. My mom is a bitch. Don't get me wrong I love her at the end of the day but, she is constantly yelling at me. Everything I do is wrong. She yells at me if I don't do the dishes when she leaves the house. She grounds me if I take to long to do something. Ask Juls. My mom constantly nags me. She screams at me for no reason. She yells at me when my brothers attack me and I fight back. She has me doing things around the house for her that she should be doing. Today my day consisted of vacuuming, mopping, dusting, doing dishes, folding clothes, mowing the lawn, cleaning the windows, and cooking dinner. She woke me up at 8 a.m. to do all of that. I'm not a morning person and the whole time she was making comments about it while she played games on the computer. (She is literally addicted to Pogo.)

2. My brothers. I know all brothers torture their sister but, my mom thinks they are angels. They constantly mess up what I've cleaned, they beat me up and when I hit back they run and tell mom, they tear up my room (they shouldn't even be in there), and they are constantly lying about me to our mom so she yells at me more.

3. My dad is never around to protect me and when he is, he is always tired, has a headache, and isn't up to fighting with my mom. He told me once that he doesn't like it here but, then he turned around and told my mom everything I tell him. I can't trust him with anything that I say anymore. I feel so alone when I have no one I can trust in the same position I'm in. Sometimes I wish there were other people out there with a life like mine but, then i take it back, no one should have to live like this.

Maybe, I'm crazy and my life isn't that bad. At least I'm not getting hurt physically. I guess sometimes I just can't stand it and I feel like I'm alone and unloved and that's why I hate my life. I don't feel like that all the time. When I'm with my friends I'm really happy and I am actually the real Melissa. The one who can laugh, talk, enjoy life, and flirt without feeling bad. The Mel that can breathe easily and know that everything's okay for that moment. The Mel that is free to be Mel without worrying that she has forgotten to do something. I love my friends though I don't express it to them. They are my life line. I couldn't live without them. I don't express my emotions usually unless I'm really comfortable or really angry or upset. Well just so you know I love you guys!
June 30th, 2009 at 05:43am