Skeleton Dance

DISCLAIMER: NOT A SERIOUS JOURNAL; I DO NOT SUPPORT ANOREXIA/BULIMIA/EATING DISORDERS NOT OTHERWISE SPECIFIED!
(on the internet)

So you want to be thin? Ha ha.
Just follow my every step...

You can never stop motion, pump pump pump your legs while riding a bike. Dance dance dance in the night. As long as you're moving you're doing and complete. Water. Drink drink drink it up. It keeps us whole, and empty yet full. Music, if you listen hard, harder, and your hardest you're concentrating. Correct? Yell, scream and shout. Your vocal cords are just another muscle to excerize. Right? Hang out. PARTY PARTY PARTY. If you're seen having fun no one can guess, I'm sure. Become trendy. The trendiest skank alive. Because models are skinny aswell. Everyone will be ~envious. (as envious as tea leaves to alcohol. not very)
Big hair. Tease it, spray it make it bigger. Make everything around you big. You'll be tiny in comparison. True? Read and memorize. If you can quote Shakespeare in response to someone's worry about you they'll be puzzled and leave you alone. Atleast for a little while.
Get a boyfriend or a husband or a baby. Taking care of people makes you look fuller, because our mothers who breast fed us were strong, healthy women. So pretending you are one will fool about 2/3 of everyone you ever meet.

So you've learned the moves. Can YOU do the skeleton dance?
Can you acheive?
If you believe...


Spur of the moment sorta thing.
Caused by Children Collide's "Skeleton Dance"
Listen to it, it's a good song.
July 1st, 2009 at 02:22pm