A Green Day concert, a friend and I reunited, A terrible fire and an uncanny attractive English gentlemen. What a magnificent Night.

This was actually I dream I had last night. So please do not freak out if this sounds a bit strange.

I actually woke up on the stage of the set Green Day were about to play.Mike ran up to me and waved hello. I few seconds later I went back to sleep and a few seconds after that, Billie Joe woke me up and said "Hey, this isn't really a good place to be sleeping, we're gonna start playing now" I then noticed there was this dude I knew at school lying next to me. O.O.
He than than woke up, and I randomly said "Excuse me?"(kind of like a southern girl, and that kind of made all three members of green day chuckle a little bit for some reason) "I'm not leaving until he leaves" I said to them.

But I went down to my seat anyway. Oh and everyone was sitting on the floor, not ground, FLOOR.It was only people around my age though. Anyway, I was enjoying the show (I believe they were playing Hitching A Ride) I then got a note passed on to me. It read "Hey Shannon, I know that you know me. HISS!!!" Than I found from in front of some other kid in front of him, was a girl that looked quite familiar raising her left eyebrow twice."Jackie?" I said. She grinned and sat next to me, we reminisced and spoke about everything that has been going on in our lives blah blah blah.

Then all of a sudden, Tre put everything on fire(surprisingly by accident) and nobody want to get any water but me and this hot English prince guy.(not a prince actually in England, but he was English and a prince, he could be Genovian) anywho, me and him (I'll call him George, anyone see a cartoon reference there?Huh?Huh?) go up the elevator to find water to put out the fire.For some reason we came up to this gigantic ballroom and we danced.I was in the beauty and the beast yellow dress for so reason.

We spoke for a while.He sent his servants to put out the fire for us so we can talk.He had a very nice accent. The best English accent I've ever hear in my life though is the voice of Jeremy Irons.Very sexy if you just close your eyes and listen to it.

It was a very odd and remember able dream.I'm glad I wrote it down here so I'll remember it perfectly before I forget it later.

-Shannon
July 2nd, 2009 at 05:28am