Adventures in Babysitting

Please note: This was written when I was 13. I was also a Twilight fan. Regrettable, but I've changed... just keeping these for the good memories... loljk, just because I don't believe in deleting your work ever. So, don't judge too hard!

I've decided that I just have to let it go. So, my parents can do whatever they want with my room, they can switch it with whatever room they want and they can move whatever they want from it. I've decided to commit my life to not complaining.

...

Haha, almost even fell for it myself there!

Anyway, today was weird, particularly in my parent's behavior. For the first time ever they trusted me enough to actually go out on a date while I babysit for my two sisters. Yeah, my two sisters, meaning they left the baby with me.

For the first time!

I mean, at first I was like: "Wow, Dad, thank you! You finally trust me!" But then, of course, the past hit me and instantly I said: "Is this a trick?" My dad and my mom laughed, but I didn't see what was so funny.

Well, eventually they did leave off for dinner and me, my 10-year-old sister and my 3-year-old-sister at home. I let them Disney Channel downstairs, and when she wanted one, I gave my three-year-old sister, Cassandra, a baby-bottle filled with milk.

Then, at one point when I was so deeply in the love story of Rebecca Bloomwood and Luke Brandon in Confessions of a Shopaholic, I hear a crash.

So I run my butt downstairs to find that my ten-year-old sister decided to make popcorn, which she's not supposed to have just yet because she justgot a deep cleaning, and she's eating it from a large, glass bowl, which is filled to the top. I run downstairs to see that the glass bowl is broken, greasy stains are all over the couch, and Cassandra is crying because she touched a piece of glass and it gave her an "ouchie".

Oh, the wonders.
July 3rd, 2009 at 02:24am