AH! I haven't been on Mibba in years!

Not really, I went on last month but it feels like years haha. But yeah I'm bored so I'm going to ramble about my summer!

So, I go to this camp and every year they have two shows. We're wprking on the first one now, and I have one of the main parts. The structure of the show is that there will be a few main characters following a story line and then each group [A, B, C, D, E ,F. A being preschool and kindergarten F being 6th 7th and 8th grade.] will come on, sing one or two songs and have lines. For this show it's like a poetry coffeee house thing ? I don't really know how to explain it but yeah haha.

One of the "poems" I'm doing invovles 6 people, and it's the Brady Bunch theme song. At the end this girl Ariel says "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!" It feels so weird because my name isn't as common as names such as Joe or Marissa and I'm not used to it being in books (when we read the outsiders in 6th grade people looked at me when the came across my name and when in the movie they said it hahaha.) or people saying it when not refering to me. Of course I've grown up hearing Marcia, Marcia, Marcia! But it's just weird hahaha. So yeah I was just bored and felt the need to share all this. Uhm yeah.

Oh! And I'm going to a Green Day on the 21st with my friend. Yeah (: .
July 3rd, 2009 at 03:25am