Running my mouth again

I really don't know why i keep putting these up i mean, no one reads them. But then i guess that could be the reason. Well there i go runnig my mouth and rambling again. ITopic change! Let's see . . . Oh! I've had this really weird feeling lately and i'm not exacly sure how to explain it. Not like one of those sometings going to happen or somethings goiing to changee, but just something.

I've also been reading alot of Tokio Hotel fan fics lately and i am proud to say i've gotten someone else obbsessed with them. Maybe that has to do witht hese weird feeling. If may have to do with me wanting to meet Bill and Tom and Georg and Gustav. Bill reminds me of a little kid and it's adorable! We actually have alot in common though and that suprised me for some reason.

We both like alot of differnt types of rock music, whether it be hevy or not, and we also have a love of pop music, like Nena. We like candy and sugar alot, but don't really care for chocolate. Though he does prefer sour candies and unless there sour gummies, then i don't reallly like them. We both like gummy bears a whole lot too! It made me happy to know that for once, one of my idols, really is just like me.

I think tat it really would mean the world to me if i could meet them. Thay all sound like such cool people and they fame hasn't seem to have gotten to their heads yet. They have even taken the spot of my favorite band from Blink-182 and My Chemical Romance. I have resolved to take a friend of mine who is just as obsessed to a concert of them for her 16th birthday.

It may be 2 years away but if i can just see them, i think i'll be happy. It would be amazing to meet them and talkk to them and play video games or something ( a girl who likes video games, shocker!)but that probably wouldn't happen. I could alaways dream though right? And maybe I'll die before i'm 18 and while i'm on my death bed i can ask them to come and meet them before i go.

That would be a nice way to go, i think. Though that is a bad thing to say. I don't really want to die (My life isn't that bad.) but i guess what i'm trying to say would be that if i met them and then died, i would have no regrets. I'm going to stip typing now befroe i bore you all to tears (which i must have already done.).

Till my next babling fest -Kitty
July 5th, 2009 at 11:00am