Individuality... My Theory.

I have a theorie, well actually, I have many theories.

But there's only one that is actually important, and no it's not the vampire theory, nor the later you stay up the easier it is to wake up theory, no my theory that is important is, DIO.

DIO, is my theory, and since nobody understands me when i say DIO i thought i'd explain it and see if i have anyone that agree's or disagree's.

So let's do this.

D- Different
I- Individuality
O- Opposite.

Different is a Good Thing.
Individuality is Perfect.
Opposite let's you be yourself.

No matter what the people around you say being different from all the rest is a very good thing. Be who YOU are and forget the trash talkers.

Inidivudals are prefect in their own way, when you're following the crowd, you're just like the rest of them, making you some sort of clone. But when you're yourself, you are just Perfect. Indiviuality is being your outermost self and being proud of it.

Opposite is being different then everyone else, you're yourself. You are unlike any other when you're opposite fro the crowd. Being an opposite is not being trash talked, it's not being dissed by everyone, it's being yourself despite everyon's thoughts.

IGNORE THE LATEST TRENDS, FOLLOW YOUR OWN TREND AND DO WHAT YOU WANT.

SCREW WHAT EVERYONE ELSE THINKS OF YOU.

Because?

You're you....

Enjoy It.
July 9th, 2009 at 09:34pm