The Fourth of July

So, this is a little late, but hope everyone had a good fourth of july! I hope no one else fell through a table, lol.

No, it wasn't a typo. I fell straight through a table and totally freaked like ten people out 'cause they all thought I was going to get seriously hurt. It was actually very funny, and even though my sister told me that someone had grabbed my arm, I didn't remember it. Of course, it was really my fault. The table was old, and moving it a few days earlier Mom and I had kind of pulled a few peices off...but I didn't care. I was sitting on the top, and there was a cooler in the way, so I stood on it---whoooooosh---went straight through the top.

I only acquired three bruises, not a single scratch or anything and the table totally splintered and everything.

Then my cousin's fiancee sat on on of the benches of it like three hours later, got up to do something, came back and plopped down and WHOOSH! And he just sat there, reclining, laughing it off, and drinking his Miller Lite.

Anyone else have something like that?

I also got okay at playing yard darts, and my Mom and I beat my Dad and Great Aunt at horseshoes. All in all, I guess I had fun---through a table and all!
July 11th, 2009 at 05:07am