Guess The Song 2

GUESS THE SONG
Step 1: Put your iTunes or equivalent on random.
Step 2: Post the first & second lines from the first 10 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Have people guess what songs they are.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is cheating
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) You've got this new head filled with up with my smoke and I've got my veins all tangled close.

2) The question asked in order, to save her life or take it. The answer no to avoid death.

3) I am confident but I still have my moments baby. That's just me.

4) Take my hand tonight, we can run so far. We can change the world, do anything we want.

5) Got the news today, doctor said I had to stay (SONG TITLE) and I'll be fine.

6) Who shot that arrow in your throat? Who missed the crimson apple?

7) Maybe if my heart stops beating, it won't hurt this much. And never will I have to answer again to anyone.

8) Well I was there on the day, the sold the cause for the queen. And when the lights all went out, we watched our lives on the screen.

9) If you're under the impression I'm alright. I guess you've never noticed, I guess you might've known.

10) The singer finished singing and she's walking out.
July 12th, 2009 at 02:05am