And so it is; Just like you said it would be...

Damien Rice; FTW! That song's awesome. Listen to it.

It's Friday. And Friday's supposed to be the most awesome say of the week right? Well it certainly doesn't feel like it. Not today anyway.

I'm super tired. Honestly, i'm usually either just waking up, or still in bed at this time. But I had to get up early to go to this stupid interview at the job centre. Were they helpful? Were they feckers! The woman kept looking at my breasts, and they weren't even on show, I found that quite disturbing. 20 minutes of her rambling on about stuff I already knew. She booked me in for this training thing, and she asked me if I were gonna go to it. I said yes, because I obviously was. And she goes, 'Are you actually gonna go to it, or are you just saying that?'. Cheeky betch.

Anyways, I'm in the library. So, shush, be quiet. Though, you wouldn't think it were a library with the noise in here, seriously. I came to get some more books. Any ideas?

I can't go home yet cause I forgot my key, and there'll be noone in. So that sucks. I might just go to Liams and wait for him 'til he finishes work. Though he might find that rather strange. He's been funny with me lately, don't know why. I'll find out.

Sonisphere soon! Super excited about seeing Linkin Park, The Used & Taking Back Sunday.

All this writing has made me hungry =[ My tummy hurts now. Shame.

I dunno what else to talk about.

Ooh. I drew a picture yesterday, it's awesome. I did an A3 version of this poster of Lyn-Z I have, and I think it's pretty good.

Ciao
July 17th, 2009 at 01:48pm