"Everything I promised everyone I'd be, well I just ain’t"

Meh!

Too hot to really think of anything other then snow. Sadly, I think that made me hotter. Will this torture ever end? *cries* Yet, I now the answer to that question, “Why, yes it will. After these next to weeks it will decline.”

Stupid Alaska and their high 60’s!

Well, I woke up at eleven and by eleven thirty I was out of bed. Did the usual routine with the animals and headed to sit down. Then I tripped over something. So, of course, I looked down. Man, my eyes wide so wide I could see the back of my eye sockets!

“Oh crap! No…No! No!! NO!BAD CHEWY!!!!!!!!!!”

He was on top a book and ripping the dust jacket (I think that’s what it’s called) off. So he moved away and I nearly fainted there on the spot. It wasn’t just any regular book.

It was mom’s book.

No I need to find a gentle way to break it to her. Keyword: gentle.

Anyways…does any one know how to do HTML music codes for other sites that take HTML? Cause I tried on one site and I got the player…but no music…I think I go the “src=” wrong…can anyone help?

Suggestion of the day: DO NOT EAT chocolate frosted miny wheats with vanilla soy milk.

You won’t live to see what happens to you.

And if you do it…You’re crazy if you do.

Eat fast! You won’t have taste buds afterwards.

I had to laugh today. There is a new article out about Ryan Ross. A picture was released of him sitting with some girls and a table in front of him. The table has liquor, cigarettes and a plate supposedly with cocaine in lines ready to be snorted.

I found the picture

And it looks like that to me!

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!! When I first saw Panic I saw Ryan and said to myself, “He seems rather skinny. I wonder if he is to busy getting high to eat.”

I kept that to myself and pocketed it away for later. Hmm…I must have been right.

His defense: "I planned the whole thing!" he laughed. "No, the photo was taken a couple of weeks ago - I do remember, believe it or not. I'm not gonna tell you whose house it was at, but yeah, there was a party the night before, and I slept on the couch, and we took a picture. I didn't even really know the cocaine was there.”

SUUUUUUUUUURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *rolls eyes*

After that people started saying that the girls were underage and sleeping with him! Ew…he’s ugly!

His defense: "Oh, I definitely know the - it's my friend Zee and a couple of her friends. And actually, they're all older than me," he laughed. "I think one of the girls put the picture on her Facebook, and was like, 'Oh my God, I didn't even know it was on the table,' and then I don't know what happened. But I think they got in more trouble than I did."

I somewhat believe that….keyword: somewhat.

Ryan! STOP GETTING IN TROUBLE. People already hate you for “breaking up” the band.

Granted, this is his life

His choices.

If it’s true or not

I don’t want him to completely fall into the darkness.

Scratch that. Let the boy burn in a hole. I hate his guts for leaving.

Speaking of the true and real Panic! At the Disco…..

THE “!” IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT! *dances*

And the new demo “Oh Glory” is amazing. Maybe it’s a good thing Ryan and Jon left! The music is happy again and sounds like the first album. Maybe Brendon can finally express himself without Ryan holding him back.

New album comes out soon and I can’t wait.

It’s called: New Perspective

Comes out on August 18th

*cough* *nudge* *cough*

“GET A JOB!”

I know…So don’t waste you’re breath…*wink*

Now to the daily Pete Wentz news……*hears scream “no! Will this every end?”*

Nope.

I’ll have to say, I’ve read many of Pete’s poems and I’ve never really liked them as much as I like this one. Now say what you want like: “You like it only because it's by Pete” or “You like it only because of the fact the Panic used two lines from it”

Not true.

So don’t go there…Please?

Then again Pete never seems to disappoint me. Every song his written always got my attention for some kind reason.

Ex. “Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying (Do Your Part to Save the Scene and Stop Going to Shows)”

That song alone made me feel all of my teenage rebellion in three minutes (then it died because reality hit it). It always made feel like just taking what life threw at you wasn’t how life was supposed to be. Life was meant for you to stick up for yourself and enjoying it the way you want to.

A load of bull right?

I’m so full of it?

Eh, you’re probably right.

But I don’t care! ;)

Ex. 2 “Golden”

Hate that song with a burning passion!!!!!!!!!

Well, until I actually listened to the lyrics.

Stupid Pete Wentz and making the world sound like a crappy place to be!

Seriously! That song made me realize how stupid this world was. With the entire world’s fighting and no one ever takes the time to recognize what we really have, or how lucky we all are to be alive.

Because we always could be dead!

Source: aguilali from youtube.com

On June 3, 2009 Pete Wentz posted on his [now private] Blogspot a poem with a couple of lines we recognize from the new Panic! At The Disco demo entitled Oh Glory. At this point it is unclear whether Pete is writing for or with the guys, if it’s just a borrowed line, or if the song will even make the final cut to the album. Below you will find the original poem as posted by Pete.

“Wake up to despise a world I once loved
Why would you bring me in if you knew what you’d become
Curse everyone and everything even the sun, Draw the blinds
I want to be tucked in and put back to sleep only like a dog this time
Set the sails
Drop anchor in the middle of a storm
I’ve got a conversation
And a bottle to keep us warm
Let’s break it on the bow
As it sinks
Hummingbird with hammers for wings
The swan doesn’t remember the last song it sings
Take what you love most and burn it to the ground
The smoke in the air wont leave me be
All around
Count the embers tell me
They don’t look like me
They won’t sing to me

If I wake in the morning I only need two more miracles to become a saint
Everything I promised everyone Id be I just ain't

Bury me with my friends
At the crossroads of dead end
And oh all my old friends
Oh Yeah I hate them
Why bother make new ones too
Just more for me to lose
Put myself in this prison called life
Got a sentence of a lifetime
But I know the warden is god
And I could get paroled at anytime
The letter begins
Dear old feuds
Don’t worry I’m headed
Somewhere new
I just hope they let me in the gates
I hope they don’t have a calculator to add up all my mistakes
You can’t give me any more time than I already have
And then they sent me a postcard from hell
Wish you were here
I’m getting close
The GPS says were near
Got a key to a lock that doesn’t exist
Got a world on my back that I cannot lift
Drink the world, till it’s forgotten about
I never know what I’m talking about
Don’t care about anybody
But the ones that are gonna carry my coffin
Will my love be the same as I left them?
Will my pall bearers be the same as my bestmen?
Tell my friends to forget about becoming famous
Not that it matters this junk is so goddamned contagious
Losing it and I love being lost
Dad, tell me which is worse
Your last breath in the worst city on earth
Or your last kiss from the lips you were built to love from birth
I’m so sick of the neon lights
But every dog will have its day
And when I get mine
I’m gonna paint this world gray”

The End and I’m serious! The pain can stop now. Are your eyes bleeding yet? Lol
July 19th, 2009 at 12:46am