Lift......Sexy.....Chuckle....Red

So, I decided to post one or two of my previous blog entries here on mibba as a journal. There will be a date, and I just think I should share my oh so amazing ( note the sarcasam coming through..) life and all the things I wrote about it when I was, to simply put it, bored.

Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Out of all the things I could have done today, I predictably choose the most embarrassing one. Well, not exactly. Didn’t choose, so much as got thrown into it. Typical, really. It’s almost too funny. That is if you are not in the centre of it. Really, WHO in their right mind would stay inside of the lift when you know you are one of the most likely persons to do something to embarrass yourself. Oh, did I mention there was this incredibly beautiful guy inside? No? Must have slipped my mind, because I WAS TOO WORRIED LOOKING AT HIS BODY TO NOTICE MY FACE MUST HAVE RESEMBLED A VERY RIPE TOMATO! And worst! I think he noticed too. Yup, definitely noticed, if that all too sexy chuckle was anything to go by.... hum....that neck. I could definitely do something inappropriate with it. Delicious even. In the lift. MUST STOP THERE! Fantasy land is good and all, but it gets frustrating. Must erase all lascivious thoughts towards that poor boy...a very delicious looking boy at that. I think there was a tattoo in the other side of his neck peeking out now that I think about it.....I could lick it. No harm done. Well, maybe a little if he likes biting. HEHE. STOP! Must leave LALA land now. I’m in danger of getting some in my fantasies, whereas in real life....well, NOT! Now I have too avoid Mr. SEXY CHUCKLE TATTOOED NECK. Oh well, back to reality. The cold, no sexy beast of a boy present, reality. DC**
July 19th, 2009 at 01:41pm