Divided We Exist. United We Will Be.

If you are reading this then well, this is for you.(no really it is)

well let me be more specific if you are then kind of person that
will love to read a good book rather than just waste your life or
spend your nights crying in depression and
letting blood run down your hands if so then this is definetly for you.
you see there is a reason why we can't help our feeling, why we
cannot manipulate them into whatever we want. the reason is that feeling
are true. but as everyone know there are two kinds of truths, there is the inevitable truth
and the evitable truth. if a room is green then that is the truth about that rooms color
but that is just an evitable truth that can be change by painting the room another color
while an inevitable truth cannot be changed like the fact that we will all die on day.
well your feeling are an inevitable truth so even though you might be able to deny
then, they will always be true. so i guess what im trying to say is that no matter
how bad you feel sometimes it's okay.

And now let me just state that if your the guy bad-mouthing everyone in your mind because your just so mad all the time for all those little things in your life that tick you off then your not alone.
or maybe your the hopeless romantic that no one really understands or for that matter care about, but still get hatrit by every new person you meet then just knoew we're all here with you.

this is just a call to all of you. you know who you are your the hard working true telling troubled people. you are the person that would do anything to dive into an interesting conversation or maybe you are the eras to someones problem or maybe you are the one looking foor an ear to talk to. Well if you the nicest person in the world but no one knows it because you no one would talk to or because your just to angry for anyone to get close to you in the first place then i know you and im telling you i will listen no matter what, come what may.

The last thing i would like to say to ya is that i don't think theres anything wrong with any of us if we mean well. and i just REALLY want to thank you.
Thank you for being true to yourself and not letting the bad things in your life ruin who you are inside, thank you for being angry being hopeful and most importandly of all for being alive.

IF YOUR READING THIS THIS ONE IS FOR YOU.

IF ANY ONE EVER MAKES YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT YOUR SEFL OR TELL YOU YOUR NOT GOOD ENOUGH THEN FUCK THEM! YOUR GOOD ENOUGH FOR ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO! DON'T DO WHAT YOU THINK YOU SHOULD DO DO WHAT YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO DO!
July 20th, 2009 at 07:32pm