Gothic musical reviews.... BY ME :D!!!!!

Well... this is my 1st journal entry with probably the most random name i could think of (not really)
I am so mad.... i posted a naruto roleplay game and no one replyd.... that made me think... does every one hate naruto now????? if so im sad.... because i love naruto and i like to talk about it with ppl...
well... i think im gonna rant about GOTHIC MUSICALS NOW!!!!!!!
Watch the rocky horror picture show its the most awesome pervertastical musical ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tim curry... YUMMY!!!!!! He has some great legs, lol. i wanna get proposed to like janet does in the movie...(when im of age offcourse) my husband bursting out into a big musical number just for me!!!!!! Im dead seriouse...But it has meatloaf in it (i would be surprised if any one knew who he was) BUT I LOVE HIM...

Hot Patootie Bless My Soul...I REALLY LOVE to ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Dammit, janet... I LOVE YOU" i cant stop listening to that and sweet transvestite... basicly any of the songs lol!!! But, i have an addiction to gothic musicals... Like repo! the genetic opera, Seeny todd, The nightmare before christmas, corpse bride... i own all of those... IF YOU HAVE THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW and you dont want it il take it because i want it... and if u know where to get it, tell me >.<
I also have a thing for tim burton movies... i cant wait for coroline to come out on DVD... im gonna try to get 2 disk special feature... the only movies i own under PG-13 are nighmare before christmas and corpse bride... i own alot of rated R movies... wow
Repo! the genetic opera... That movie changed my life, man. its a really good movie that i will watch OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGINE.... and no i dont get tierd of it.. never.
Yesturday i just bought the movie, Sweeny Todd... i dont know why but the entire time i was watching the movie i had only 2 thoughts going thru my head... "I WANNA PULL HIS HAIR." i just wanted to play with Johnny Depp hair... He was so sexi!!!!! And the other thing i was thinking was..."DAMN...im glad i wasnt born in england in that time."
i mean its about A barber who goes in sane and apparently every one diserves to die.. My favorite song in it is "epiphany." There's a hole in the world like a great black pit
And it's filled with people who are filled with shit
And the vermin of the world inhabit it.... its weird lol... but i loved it... one more thing... JOHNNY DEPP SO YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well... The Nightmare Before Christmas... It used to be my favorite movie, Its still one of them but not my 1st... Its pretty good, it was based on a poem Tim Burton wrote in the 70's... And the music written by Danny Elfmen is fantastic... he's the same guy who did the theme for starwars lol...
Personaly im not to crazy about Corpse Bride but it has tim burton and Johnny Depp in it so ofcorse i own it...

btw i got really board lol
July 20th, 2009 at 09:57pm