Warped Tour 15: Manmoth Park, Ocean Port NJ

I got back from Warped Tour 15 and it was fantastic.
This was my first Warped Tour and I couldn't have imagined it going any better.

We met so many bands that day, my friend has a band that played there called East Coast Addiction.
Image
Image

We also met the members from
Sing It Loud:
Image
That's Nate, he was such a sweetheart. We talked to him for a bit while he was signing our stuff and also we saw him wandering around the All Time Low stage and we talked to him for a while after that. We told him we'd seen him playing at a previous show at the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville NJ. He kept on telling us that we were awesome, and that he was glad to have fans like us ect.
While we're on the topic of Sing It Loud, some people can be real jerks. Sing It Loud was on stage and Pat was saying how he was glad that they're on Warped Tour because it was the tour was so diverse. And how everyone's like a family for one day. Some douche that was sitting behind me started saying "Shut the f**** up!".
COME ON. REALLY?! Why? There are seven other damn stages and you decide to come here to this band's stage and bash them for it? Are you freakin' serious? Another person did that while All Time Low were playing, I'd heard it once already I wasn't going to stand for some one to be running that shit in my ear while everyone else including myself is having a good time while listening to their music.

City Lights
Image
Joey and Sean approached us and asked if we wanted to listen to their CD, my friend and I did; we liked it. We both bought a copy and asked them to sign it. They had the biggest smiles on their faces. Before we left Joey stopped in front of me asked if he could have a hug. Which I happily granted him. They were really nice too.

Switch Blade Killers
Image
These guys we're pretty rad. At their booth they had funny signs that hinted for bystanders to come and listen to their CD and buy it "Come here my sweet"
They let me listen to their CD and the band members seen in the picture explained that the CD they were selling didn't come out until the week after this and said that he was selling it early and there, so I jumped at the opportunity and bought it. And got another hug from each of them.

Erickson
Image
The band members were on their patrol to bring their music to other souls who of which hadn't heard it, my friend and I being one of them. One of them came up and said "How would you like it if you listened to something that would change you life forever" My friend and I agreed, then he let us listen to one of the tracks on "What Ever It Takes". We both liked it, I had no money so my friend bought me one of the CD's even though I objected. He was pretty touched and continued to call her sweetheart. Then signed our CD's and handed them to another one of his band mates to sign.

All Time Low
Image
Wow, they were great. They were the second to last band playing, and quite humorous I must add. Though their bassist's neon pink bass almost blinded me once i saw it. This ladies and gentlemen is when I lost my shoe. My friend's bright idea was to write a note, tie it to the shoelace. Get her to crowd surf and throw it up on stage. She succeeded, Alex picked it up as well as a bra that had been thrown up there.

We also saw Underoath, after the first chord was struck and the first two words of the song were sung we were squished and shoved into each other like a pack of sardines. It was pretty freakin awesome.

We also saw other bands like Attack Attack, A Day To Remember, New Liberty (Who's guitarist gave me a free ticket to see them and a wrist band with their bands name engraved in it). Also I Set My Friends On Fire, who's also I'd gotten autographs from. Again we went to Ice NIne Kills booth where their drummer greeted us and let us listen to the music, again my friend bought me yet another CD even though I objected and planned to get it on I tunes, they gladly signed our CD's as well.

I think the kicker had to be once everything was finished and everyone was leaving. A tour bus came up next to us, I think it was A Day To Remember and I Set My Friends On Fire sharing (I think). They stopped, we kept going, we looked at the TV that was in there. They were watching cartoons! REAL ROCK MUSICIANS WATCH EFFING CARTOONS.

I conclude that Warped is a fantastic place to meet band members and get autographs.

We also met this guy
Image Who's band he's in escapes me at the moment. If anyone can remind me please do.
We took a picture and once we were done he looked down at us and said that we were all the version bars.

Did anyone else go? Did you like it? Please I wanna know!!!!!
July 21st, 2009 at 05:38am