Beware! Cougar! - The Academy Is...

I can’t help but listen to this song and laugh. You’re a fucking whore. You’re my family too. And you know, you don’t have any of my respect anymore. I used to look up to you. You used to be my idol. We used to be best friends. What happened to that? What happened to you telling me you’d never let anything get in our way? You may be 31, and I may be 17, but you’re still my aunt. You were my best friend, and then you go and pull a bunch of shit that never needed to be brought out. Honestly, I don’t understand how you can live with yourself. You have a 6 year old daughter you should be taking care of, not your mother, not my grandmother. YOU! Instead of fucking around with 21 year old guys and marines, you should be paying her all the attention in the world.

But no, you decide that living like a loose whore is the best thing for you. And I never actually took your apology to heart. I don’t care that you were sober, or that you started crying. I’m sorry, you put me through too much shit to forgive you so quickly. Honestly, with you I witnessed the ultimate betrayal. You and my so-called best friend. Behind my back. On my birthday. After I went to bed. Wow, I love to know that you think of me as a selfish, spoiled brat who expects you to give me everything I ask for.

You are not the shit. You’re just damaged goods that guys go to cause you’re there and willing. I’m sorry, you’re giving me a bad name. The reason I don’t want to work at Navy Federal is because of you. Before I was so excited to work there. It was almost like working with my best friend, and now you’ve put a bad name on Garcia and I can’t even stand to walk in the building without people looking at me and whispering “That’s her neice. They’re really tight.” And then have them start shit talking me.

You just love to ruin everything, don’t you? Have fun being alone, by yourself with no one to comfort you. You lost me a long time ago and you will never, ever have me back.
July 29th, 2009 at 06:31pm