My monologue for theater ( yes i wrote it)

Why must you keep asking me! Like I have all of the answers I told you already I don’t know why she did it. If I did don’t you think I would have stopped he. She was My everything My life. My dreams. My love. My hopes. I found her you know, just lying there all cold and still. The razor still on the ground beside her. I am not sure where she got it I had never seen it before. The room was freezing or so it seemed, almost like it was an ice box. The blood seemed so red almost fake I couldn’t quite match it to any other color. It stood out against the white carpet floor, she was wearing her favorite shirt, the one with that band name on it you know which one I mean. Her blond hair was all pulled back in a pony tail, just like it always was, but her eyes they were not the vivid blue they always are instead they were a lifeless gray. Her wrist were slit yes yes she had a history of it guess she got it right this time. I hate her for it she left me here all alone, I need her I need her to come back.
what about her family how will they deal with it what is going through their minds, I can only imagine.
It kinds makes us wonder what she was thinking, what thoughts were her last, where they of me and her all the time we spent together no surly not she would have know she was loved. was it of the fight we had did I cause this. I wish I would have been there, I could have stopped her. WHY GOD WHY, WHY
ME WHY HER WHY US. ALL WE EVERY WANTED WAS TO BE TOGETHER AND BE HAPPY!
Well I guess in the end all that matters is what we make of the cards given to us.
The best thing that ever happened to me left me in the worst way possible.
Do I let this bring me down ...no, no I rise above it I conquer it I will make it my victory.
I will live for her, I will live in her honor, she will not be forgotten.
Oh yes sorry officer I will try and remember why I am here.
Her radio was on; playing our favorite song the one we had our first kiss too. It was such a great night. We went to the movies to see that new horror flick. You know the one I am talking about. She would hid her head in my shoulder. She was so cute….

Right back on track
The radio was on……
August 2nd, 2009 at 08:29am