The past year,

I don't expect any one to really read this xD
From August 2008 to August 2009 a lot of things have changed me.
I'll start from the beginning. Because that's how stories start right?

Early last August I took part in the "Mass GSB phone call"
I spoke with 7 people from Geekstinkbreath.net and developed a small crush for one of them. only as I found out, I liked Slappy more than I liked Mariah. Same person. but different.
So as I went back to school and finally got into 8th Grade, even though I should have been 9th, I thought about telling her. I had one of my friends tell her that friday night, and she though we were pulling a prank on her. Some how between 9 and midnight after talking about bugs she sent me a PM that said we were going to try it. I had to leave the computer due to the attack or roaches but That's not important.

The same day I got co President in the drama club, I wasn't too happy. The girl I was sharing it with didn't do anything and still wanted her credit. I hated it.

Something strange started to happen after that, every time I turned on the TV it said "Minnesota" where Mariah was from. We learned about it in US history, People kept saying it. I miss it now, every since She broke up with me it's gone away.
As much as I claimed to hate it, I really liked it.

I didn't tell My family and I made up a story in case I ever wanted to see Mariah or if she ever came here. I said she moved here from Minnesota and was going back as soon as school ended.

Some time in January, we went on a break. It hurt me but I didn't think much of it. and soon I got really used to it. I had stopped telling her I loved her over the phone though. Oddly enough My favriot memory of her comes from that time. we watched the grammy's together when Green day was presenting. we watched most of the show on the phone together, talking about MIA's baby and how the TV went black and white, how every one killed kurt Cobain and of course Green day, I wish I could have that night again. Then on the night I went to see Ludo I called her, and she told me the Break was over and we were full on again.

In March I was watching a show called the locator. This show was about sister looking for each other. It made me cry because, one I'm crazy, and two I have a long lost sister.
Something told me to search for her on facebook after that. then I found her. it was weird, I was so happy. That night I went to preform for my school in our play. [duh] Wile every one was waiting and getting dressed I started to fight with the other President over who would give our teacher her flowers, it some how turned into me screaming at the top of my lungs then bursting into tears when My teacher came back and told me something about my acting, Acting the only thing I actually try at when I'm at school and I still suck. I really do hate it. I sad their sobbing for a lot of different reasons, for My sister, for The fact that I could tell Mariah didn't feel the same for me any more. eventually I got over it, acted and went home with my cousins. My favorite cousin Loren wasn't happy about me finding my sister, we had always been like sisters because I have no one, and I really think I hurt her by being so happy.

Back to Mariah. I had said she was 2 different people before. I liked Slappy, I had a crush on Slappy. I fell in love with Mariah. April 9th she broke up with me. I was just getting home from my cousins house and she told me it wasn't working out. the weird thing was, people said she would ask me back out in a few weeks, And I'm starting to think thats why I didn't care too much. I kept forgetting it even happened. then a few weeks later I was talking to her on MSN during my last class period. I asked her if we would ever get back together. she said something like it was doubtful. so thats the day It hit me. it was raining outside. My school bus had fogged up windows, and I was crying on the buss. Not full out sobbing, just silently. My friend Eleazar wrote slappy on the glass. that hurt me. I didn't ever want to see her screen name then.

things got weird after that, Green day came out with a new CD, something I've been waiting for since I was 11, I love it by the way. may 20th I started dating Mindy. It's weird I can talk about Mariah to lengths, but not Mindy.

Things with Mindy ended. I started to Date Valerie, then I dated Devon at the same time. I don't know what to say about that. I kinda lost Myself during that time.

I wen on vacation with after I broke up with Valerie. I asked Mindy back out. she said yes. I recently stopped dating Devon.

My love life sucks, Mindys awesome though, I can joke with her, I don't feel the need to make her feel bad like I did with Mariah. Thats good. I love texting her, I love getting my "KIM WAKE UP" Text messages.

another thing. this Summer I can't seem to sleep. it's weird. I'm not fond of it.

So It's been a year since I started to Like slappy. And in 4 days I'm seeing Green day for the first time =). I'm going to California. I might meet my sister. Maybe.

This year changed me a lot. I know I'm not the same girl who barley passed in 2008. I'm the girl who got honor roll this year. I didn't get written up. I never got detention I didn't get suspended, as I have before. I like myself better who I am now. I like how happy I am.
I only concider myself to have 6 friends now. Judy, Chris, Krissie, Mariah, Mindy and my cousin Loren. I like it that way, although I'm not as close to mariah as I think either of us would like, I consider those people the People I want in my life forever.

so yay I lived another year, Lets see if High school kills me
August 5th, 2009 at 01:03am