RE: Mom...Dad... I'm Gay. [Josh]

Well good news. They found Josh. He's safe and sound and im pretty friggin relieved! Well..Johnny is pretty dead in his world..my God..Josh looked horrible. He looked waaaay skinnier than usual, all pale, bags under his eyes..bloodshot. I think they have him in the hospital for bad nutriton or something. Johnny's been friggin harassing me and keeps on going at it even if i tell him to bug off. I mean, WTH , he can't think that i'd go out with him if 1) he's gay 2) he almost killed my best friend? Like, hell, he must be MENTAL. Well Josh ended up in new york. They found him around there some where..im not sure. The only thing he got to tell me before his parent's took him away was that: he didn't do it. he almost did.. later i found out he was planning to dramatically jump from the george washington bridge. His parent's rejection, his boyfriends rejection, society's effing rejection. hell, i'd think about that too. But thank the lord he didn't. id suffer to much. i mightve even followed him. What pisses me off is that his parent's are talking about sending him to a mental institution, and Johnny seems unaffected about Josh's behavior. His parent's exacts words were: Josh i s crazy. "We're probably gonna send him up to Saints to intern him. Hope they talk that fag shit out of him too." I was so FRIGGING PISSED. I mean hell they ARE to BLAME. I love Josh man i love him sooo much he's like my brother. I just can't watch him suffer like this. I'm already drying to see him. His parent's won't let me. According to them i was the bad influence. Eff this people. I just can't take it anymore..
August 5th, 2009 at 04:55am