One Year

Do you know what today is? Most people would see today as August 5th, 2009. Just another ordinary day in their life. But that date is different for me. Why? Because it's been one year since I joined Mibba. One year has passed, twelve months, 365 days, 8765 hours, 525,600 minutes, and 31, 556, 926 seconds.

In this one year, so many things have happened. I experinced freshman year of high school, turned 15, traveled to London, Paris, and India and so much more. But you know what else happened? I made friends that will last me a lifetime.

When I first joined the site, I was here to read JB fanfics that had been kicked off of fanfiction.net. Last summer I had just found the joy of fanfics and I spent the entire summer reading tons and tons of fanfics. This summer was spent doing that too, but it was also spent talking to amazing friends. I never expected to make such wonderful friends on here. Sure, I knew that I was going to talk to some people, but I never realized how much time I would spend on here and get to know people.

These friends I have made on here have been just...wow. Sometimes it feels that the people I talk to on here know me better than some of my friends from school. I can turn to my closest friends on here for advice, or for them to just listen about my horrible day. And I know that I can be there for them when they need the same thing. Who knew that the Jonas Brothers would bring together a group of girls so close to each other? Those boys do not know how much they affect our lives.

It just never ceases to amaze me that the friends on here have become almost my best friends. And what's so ironic is that I've never any of you. None of you. I have never spent the night at one of your houses just gossiping, and I haven't gone to school with you either. We're all different ages and I never thought that I would be best friends with juniors, seniors or even girls younger than me.

Someday, gosh I don't even wanna think about this day, but someday we're all gonna leave Mibba. And that is such a sad thing to think about. But for now, I really don't wanna think about that because I just want to live my life now and let life go on for me. When the time comes, I think we all will know when is our time to leave.

But for most of all my best friends on here, I have your cell numbers to keep in contact with you afterwards. And I sure as hell plan to still keep talking to my best friends on here afterwards. Because no matter what, friends stick together. Friends will be there for you no matter what.

Now for some special shoutouts. Miana, my German bestie. You were my first best friend on here, and even though you are incredibly busy right now, I thank you so much for welcoming me to Mibba and being an amazing friend.

My besties on here? Before I start, if your name isn't on here, don't take it personally. I love talking to everybody on here and all of you are friends to me. Here goes, in no particular order: Mahenoor, Emma, Jenny, Stephanie, Lisey, Reiley, Michaela, Krista, Hilary and Chelsea. All of you, Thank You. Thank you for being a part of my life, and being friends with me.

I love you all and no matter what happens with us for the rest of our lives, remember that I will always be there for you.

Much love,
Kodhai <3
August 5th, 2009 at 06:01am