I'm Back./ Willing to make banners./ I need a co-writer.

#1: Where the Hell I've Been.
Once upon a time, there was a sloppy little teenager with a bad mouth and various addictions. Well, one day she came across a boy, who she thought was her friend but ended up harming her in more than one way. Then, she finds out her best friend is going into the hospital. And her stupid brother has been in jail for a while, and now they're practically screwing him over and not letting him out till Monday. Hopefully, I'll recover.

#2: Where the Hell Have You Been?
-in need of answer-

#3: Story Help.
I need help with my original fiction called Just Another Bullet, it's about a girl that escapes an asylum. And I also need help with Engaged to a Psychopath, my Joker fiction. Please read and if your interested comment on this journal, on my page, or even message me. But I really need help.

#4: Banners.
I've finally fixed my picture it! and I'm going to make anyone who needs a banner, a banner! Yay for helping the public! How many brownie points is that? x]

#5: Ted is Back!
See, if you read my way earlier journals from when I first joined, Ted is my Italian neighbor with fuzzy bunny slippers. Anyways, I moved back to Vegas a while ago and now, I get to see Ted! He said if I break another toaster I'm dead.

#6: Uber Bored.
Please talk to me, I think I'm gonna die of boredom. Just comment or whatever.

Anyways, I gotta go.
Peace,
Jokie.
xo
August 6th, 2009 at 02:34am