Homicide Castle (not really a Journal its more of a fairytail)

One very dreadful night where the moon was shining and bright blue, and the mist was sitting on the water. A brother and a sister were going to bed in their house were a castle once stood. They asked their parents to tell them a story.

The story started with “Once upon a time” as most stories do, then their father started
to say “there once was a mother that lived on this land. She lived in a castle and she did so with her two children.

One night when she was overwhelmed with uncontrollable rage she grabs a knife and goes up to her children’s rooms and murders them. At first she just stabs them and then she starts to hack at their bodies chopping bit by bit of the bodies and then with no hesitation she dumped the bodies in the water and they hit the water with a great splash.

Then the Queen because she didn’t want to get caught she stood on the window ledge and jumps into the water and while she is in the air she drives the knife into her heart. The End. But sometimes me and your mother hear moaning over the bodies of her dead children.”

That very night when the kids went to bed they also started to hear the moaning and then a tap on the window, so the boy went up to the curtain and opened it and there was nothing there, nothing for at least 200 meters and the he noticed that his sister disappeared, at first he thought that she was playing a trick on him.

But then he noticed that there was blood coming out of the closet and it was all over the floor, so he decided to open it. And with great scream, he called out to his mum.
He herd his mum say “come to me and you will be ok”, so the boy went running down the hallway and opens the door to his parents room and then he saw his mum holding his sisters head.

And then that was when he noticed that she was being controlled by something and at that moment she started to run at him and then with one great slash off came the boys head and it rolled on the floor and the body just flopped over like a ragdoll, and just as the Queen did the mother also killed herself.
August 6th, 2009 at 08:30am