Creativity, what happened to it?

Now, I've written a journal entry like this before but I deleted it. I know see that was kinda a mistake.

Most of you are probably tired of all the slash,band, movie stars and book characters and plots being in most of the stories on Mibba. I know I'm sure as hell tired of them.

You can't go though the story lists without finding one of those. It's almost like a plague of Joe Jonas and Cullen stories which have THE SAME PLOT.

Now, I'm not bashing just one person and I know I'm not the best writer either but seriously, COME UP WITH YOUR OWN CHARACTERS AND PLOT.

Yes, I understand that coming up with an original plot can be hard and coming up with characters can be hard too but, you come up with that Mary Sue all by yourself, come up with other characters too because trust me, we don't want to read something about some poor innocent emo girl who's in love with MCR but the lead singer is in love with the lead guitarist but them shockingly he goes for the drummer and then the bassist is left out and is hardly ever in the story and THEN the lead singer falls in love with the emo girl but she's in love with someone else.

Or your the new, quiet girl at Forks high and, coincidentally enough, your life is JUST LIKE BELLA SWAN!!!

WAIT, STOP. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?!

No, it doesn't.

Granted, there are some GOOD Fan-fics out there, I just think a lot of people would like to see some more original stuff on this site.

But like I said before, I'm not doing this to be mean. It just needs to be said.
August 6th, 2009 at 07:46pm